Like when a guy offered to pay me an extra two thousand for my rims and tires as long as I would send 1,000 of it to his 'shipper'. Yah... I fell for that one. It sounded too good to be true!
Freedom901 Freedom901 36-40, F 9 Answers Sep 27, 2010

If it's too good to be true,then most likely it is a con

Best Answer

Most things contain a "quid pro quo" A balance of good for me and whats in it for you. If something ism all good for me, why are you doing it? There should be balance of some kind. Even volunteers for charities get a sense of self worth and pride, plus respect of others out of the deal.<br />
Always look so see whats in it for the person doing you the good turn. Its not rude; its just good sense. Even if the deal is genuine, it helps you to understand the variable in it and make it work better for all concerned.

Best Answer

If you use your intuition to acknowledge the feeling or thoughts when they come to you, it is your guide... pay attention to your thoughts and feelings and act accordingly, dont discount them or give yourself excuses why you should not beleive what is in your heart and mind....

Best Answer

My intuition failed me on this one. I'm smarter...now. lol

Best Answer

Oh i'm not into rimms myself, no i draw the line to some acts, rimmin just is not for me. And you had to pay him? lol

Best Answer

He sent me a cashier's check and I cashed it, turned around and sent the 'shipper' (him!!) $1,000 via Western Union. Ends up the cashier's check was fake. The bank charged me for the full $4800.<br /><br />
Good times!

Best Answer

A quaint little apartment downtown Boston that was only $1,000 per month. The condo fees were almost half that per month, and there were NO utilities included. There were other things, too. Grrrr...

Best Answer

Definitely sounds like it was worth a try! I'd have chomped on that too... :)

Best Answer

Yes if you think its too good to be true it most definitly is.<br />
Unfortunitly yes, It was with a man that was to wonderful for words to even explain. Everything was about me, if we were going out it was whatever I wanted to do, where ever I wanted to go. Would do anything and everything I wanted. I thought he was so amazing. I fell so in love with him. He turned out to be one big lie. He broke my heart I though I'd never get over it. Lesson learned.

Best Answer

Do you have a situation where this applied?

Best Answer

Means : far from the reality (in ur dreams).

Best Answer