Depends on the age of the child, but, yes.

Best Answer

I never spanked my two kids....and they turned out alright. It is a cultural thing...

Best Answer

Thanks i think if its a child 8 to 10 11 to 14 deserve some talking to

Best Answer

Thanks so much :)

Best Answer

I think a spanking is in order. I remember when i was around 8 or 9 I said s--t one day and mom scolded be for saying it. She also promised be a spanking if I ever said it again. Guess what, I not not only got a spanking but also ate soap. I never cursed again. At least so know one heard me.

Best Answer

Spank 'em. All of them. They roll their eyes at me- "SSSSSMACK!" If they're old enough to talk and they've already been told firmly to never use that word again, then they're old enough to get spanked. Hell, getting spanked is one of my earliest childhood memories. And look how I turned out! ;)

Best Answer

True there old enough to get smacked and get a good talking to

Best Answer

.. well okay.. I don't worry about other people's children.. because it's none of my business. I know what it's like to be a parent who gets judged by people without them knowing what they're fckin' talking about.<br />
unless it's border-line child abuse I don't get involved.... and I don't believe spanking is abusive.. <br />
so with my boys.. it really depends on the situation.. to me.. a parent has got to use their best judgment.. <br />
and getting or being frustrated isn't ever a good reason for spanking. or anything for that matter.. people lose their cool all the time.. and that's when bs happens.. and I think that's when some parents spank their kids.. cause they lost their cool.. and it makes others who use it for disciplinary reasons look bad.

Best Answer

I completely agree with you

Best Answer

Yeah but iff the situation between one kids parents and other kids parents then you need to be concern

Best Answer