A college education doesn't guarantee a great job or that you'll be a success, but in many career fields, a college education is mandatory. There are many success stories out there created by people who didn't complete college and just as many from those who dropped out of high school. In comparison though, they are among the minority. Look at Walt Disney for example: he was a high school drop out and he even received a Dishonorable Discharge from the military, and he seemed to do pretty well for himself. Bill Gates dropped out of college and he seemed to do "okay," and there are many famous actors who dropped out of high school as well, but they're the exception to the rule.<br />
Figure out what you want to do with your life and then evaluate the best way to achieve it. It may require a college education or perhaps a trade school of some kind. Then again, no education at all may be requried. I believe however that EVERYBODY should finish high school or at the least, get their GED.

Best Answer

ahh ok tnx?

Best Answer

ok :)hilom

Best Answer

yes,i am so very agree that ol of us has a future even f we r not n xkol.

Best Answer

are you sure in what way?

Best Answer

Certainly.<br />
But you need to have some education.<br />
Probably around a fifth.. maybe sixth grade education.<br />
Nothing else makes sense to me, we have the technology to do these tasks.

Best Answer

so your not agree?

Best Answer

Yes everyone has a future... it is all about what you make out of what you are given.

Best Answer

but education is the mean to get our goals in life

Best Answer

Yes I do:]

Best Answer

in what way

Best Answer

I want to go back to college or be a teacher ... someday so I think everyone has something to offer another in the learning process and we all do have a future in some way

Best Answer

so do you agree?

Best Answer

Nope I'm planning on killing myself after college.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer