knowmad knowmad 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 20, 2011

I think there would be FAR less arguments if this were the case. I mean, c'mon, if I had to argue naked and see my partner naked....blood gets pumping....some people can't help but find arguing passionate. I would like it, myself. However, there are some arguments that clothes need to stay on for.

But think of it this way as well.....Scotsman ran naked, with face painted, screaming, brandishing their swords....*hehehehe*....towards their opponent--this would mess with the opponent's head in battle.

But for me, again, if it leads to great make-up sex....everyone feels better after an ******...so I would think it would help with the compromising efforts in a relationship. ;)

Best Answer

I don't think so. Seems to me that it gives too many negative associations to being naked together. That part should always be pleasant.

Best Answer

no coz it will aggravate their fight...male-"why are you fat again?" female--"STFU you #$%&"---kind of thing...lol..

Best Answer

haha :D

Best Answer

Interesting idea.... but no way to actually enforce it.

Best Answer

yes, that will shorten the argument - straight for the make up sex! ;)

Best Answer

I don't know that I agree, but there's no denying that arguments would definitely take on a new meaning. lol

Best Answer