lookingwindow lookingwindow 41-45, F 10 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Struggles

I'm a little rougher i'm afraid. I'm the forgive but never forget kind of girl. So i don't know if i properly forgive. However i don't like to dwell and just get on with things. I don't like to bring things up repeatedly.

Best Answer

Very good policy...

Best Answer

Forgive but don't forget is fine. Why would u go back and be friend with that person who hurts u before? You'll always be on guard and maybe react badly over little things the person does to protect yourself. It's hard to trust them again.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
The essence of forgiveness is a statement about who you choose to be.<br />
And who you wish to become.<br />
And of course....You can not truly forgive someone else....If you can not or do not know how to forgive yourself.

Best Answer

Indeed...

Best Answer

Glad i could help. :-)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

better to forgive than to carry a bunch of hurt around im glad i can forgive but i never forget

Best Answer

I agree...

Best Answer

No.<br />
If I forgive someone, it's because I honestly want to do that.

Best Answer

Good

Best Answer

Forgiving is really human and those who can't forgive are breaking the breaking the breach on which they want to cross.

Best Answer

I agree...

Best Answer

I don't know. I rarely forgive.

Best Answer

Do you feel that one can induce sickness, into the mind and body by retaining so much unforgiveness?

Best Answer

It's precious being forgiven. It releases u from every corners of guilts and pains. If one won't then u must forgive yourself and ask God to forgive u too. It's the only way to survive.

Best Answer