TamaraNakahara TamaraNakahara 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Beliefs

Totally agree. These are the baggage that i wanna leave behind so bad.

Best Answer

They tried and with a considerable measure of success, but eventually light was shed and all myths dispelled, and I shoved it all back in their faces... deciding from here on out to only ever think with my own mind and never let others do my thinking for me again.

Best Answer

Of course, where else would you get them. We change them later though when we have enough experience to decide for ourselves.

Best Answer

Oh, absolutely. Becoming aware of how you have been "programmed" is the first step toward freeing yourself of loads of "baggage"!

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

This is a revelation?

Best Answer

No, my mother prays for me all the time. In her view I'm destined for a lake of fire. I doubt very much that what she taught me is anything more than a myth. There are some things my parents taught me that I still believe. One is that you can be a capitalist and still despise the corporations that control the world we live in.

Best Answer

Yes, i have no doubt about it.

Best Answer

I'm antisocial, and my parents only told me to figure my own way and to think for myself.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, but as we become adults it becomes our responsibility for which ones we keep & which ones we discard.<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer