jameshyron13 jameshyron13 13-15, M 15 Answers May 20, 2012

What a colorless world your going to have ...no stories for you! No frog and toad No big bad wolf or three little pigs ...sorry they were all stories told to some child.

Best Answer

No, I think it helps a child think in a spiritual way.It's also cultural.Anyway there were many Christmases that I had very little for my kids and some stranger would show up bearing gifts . The spirit of Santa is always alive. I still believe in Santa!

Best Answer

i know its all great and happy and festive but my parents to me not to lie when they lied themselves, im not taking all this seriously

Best Answer

I don't consider those lies so much. I suppose I look on them the same way that I regard fairy tales, and my childhood wouldn't have been nearly as fun without them.

Best Answer

I saw Santa, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Best Answer

I do not remember my parents ever saying anything about those things one way or another. However, they and I with my kids, let them believe what they would. The closer they get to Bar Mitzvah, the more we insist on reality in their day to day lives.

Best Answer

That made being a kid fun

Best Answer

yeah but wot about when you found out he dident exist, i was devistated lol

Best Answer

i know i am lol

Best Answer

well, i never directly said - it's not my fault you assumed...

Best Answer

What?? :O

Best Answer

it true he dosent exist :(

Best Answer

BLASPHEMY!!! Someones not getting any presents from Santa this year.

Best Answer

oh yes they did... and somethings like " the good ones ever win" so why do I get my wishes mor othen then my oh so good sister?^^

Best Answer

It is not a lie, who told you such lies?

Best Answer

all the kids in school

Best Answer