“The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. "I don't understand this person. So they're crazy." That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.” Dave Chappelle
GrumpyGrouchy GrumpyGrouchy 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 5 in WTK

I like what you quoted. I was called crazy publicly by alot of people, "sick" is one of the words people used to describe me, even though they don't know me personally or anything relevant to my heart and soul. Even these little boys publicly referred to me as crazy. You know, there is true crazy in this world, and then there's the kind of thing called innovation, higher intelligence, living from the soul instead of the material, having a conscious, trying to do the right thing, attempting to come out of my comfort zone to make an extraordinary statement. I'm the latter. I'm not crazy, crazy is just an excuse for others to labeil something that they don't understand. You try living in a society where others look at you and see you as that crazy person. You attempt to do anything with your life, and watch yourself be shut down, because you're "crazy". All avenues shut down for me permanently, when I was labelled crazy/sick/whatever you want to call it, it left permanent damage. And I am enraged over being so overlooked, and having others declare me to be this way or not, when nobody has been in my life long enough to truly see the kind of person that I am!!!!!!!!! If you feel my rage, its because it's stiil very much alive!!!!!

Best Answer

Nah. Calling them a democrat is much worse... that implies they're crazy and much worse.

Best Answer

nah crazy thats not so bad I can think of worse things to call someone :)

Best Answer

No..a "wh0re" is worse. Coming from someone who heard both words ^_^

Best Answer

Yes it is worse, I only get called psycho, crazy, sick. Some people are just mean, I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Dad called me that..At work :D

Best Answer

But I am crazy! I think it's worst to be called stupid.

Best Answer

I like your attitude ^^

Best Answer

careful, I'm crazy..

Best Answer

Yeah, but some people really ARE crazy.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer