Like bad bad bad go to hell bad?
sogdianrock sogdianrock 51-55, M 22 Answers May 31 in Food

No - its NATURAL!

Best Answer

no, not at all, I can't see any immoral aspects there.

Best Answer

Hi DontSirMeImWorkingForMyMoney
I was trying to post a moral question as an experiment to see if it would get bumped as claimed in another question here. Is still here!

Best Answer

Not even a little bit. I think it's a ridiculous notion.

Best Answer

Hi TheFeral
It is a bit - I was just trying to ask a moral question to see if ep bumped it off like a question here said it would.

Best Answer

no.humans are omnivores..nothing wrong with eating meat

Best Answer

Hi lak91
tell that to the meat. What about eating people that is immoral surely. What is the difference just as a matter of interest.

Best Answer

well eating human meat is not immoral..its more psycho actually..so..thats the difference.

Best Answer

Also the difference is cannibalism at least in mammals have proven to show signs of insaneness* I.e mad cow disease
*for lack of a better word

Best Answer

Hi lak91
Circumstances dictate what is normal. In WW2 Japanese troops ate human meat on Borneo calling it long pig as I recall. Vegetarian cultures believe meat eating in all forms affect mental states making meat eaters more aggressive or psycho!

Best Answer

Hi DefiantAngel
haha I don't think so. Protein is protein.

Best Answer

Yeap but being a vegan also puts you at risk of getting many diseases..for example i know many vegetarians who suffer from arthritist and many other diseases..and not all meat eaters become psycho..it probably has some genetic factor playing a part to it..most people i know are meat eaters and they far from being psycho or crazy..if people want to it human meat..it is up to them..but i dont think many people would opt for it..since its just weird..we have not been conditioned to eat human meat unless maybe in dire situations i have heard people trapped in the sea eating one another..and its merely for survival sake..eating meat..especially from livestock animal is a natural thing..there is nothing immoral about it..thats for sure..just because you are a vegan does not give you a right to judge a meat eater..if you had said eating meatcan cause various diseases i would have been okay with it..but calling it immoral is really judgemental..there are people in certain parts of the world who practice cannibalism..but if you realize its more in the very primitive culture like those people who live jungle or something..i live very near to borneo..and yea i think there might have been some ethnic group that lived in the jungle which practiced that because they believed in human sacrifice ..all that stuff..so probably the japanese troops who lived there at the time took upon the culture there or something..sorry for the long reply lol

Best Answer

Hi lak91
plainly people eat meat and survive but meat eating is increasingly seen as unhealthy too.
Oh I agree I have no right to judge. This was actually an experiment to see if moral questions were being bumped off by ep. Another question asked if that was the case so I asked a couple of moral questions. Neither was bumped. Was fun though!
No I like a long reply!
Japanese troops in WW2 often lacked rations and foraged for protein where they could and did not have the same moral constraints as Western cultures.

Best Answer

No eating meat with what this government allows as far as antibiotics given to the cattle population is immoral.

Best Answer

That is a matter of opinion. Meat was put on earth to be eaten.

Best Answer

What do you mean by moral ?<br />
I have been vegetarian for 40 years - no big religious or tree hugging revelation caused it. I worked for a company that delivered to an abattoir and when I delivered there I didn't like the way the animals were treated. A member of their staff said "it doesn't matter they will be dead within a couple of hours". <br />
I recently saw on here an argument for being vegetarian - I don't remember the facts but it went something like this. <br />
20% of the population of the world do not have enough to eat. <br />
If you take a field and plant grass that will feed 10 cows. After 3 years you can kill those cows and the meat will help to feed 30 people for a year (ie 30 people very three years). <br />
But if you plant vegetables in that field they will feed 60 people a year (every year)<br />
SO the argument went - why grow food and feed it to animals and then kill and eat the animals - when growing vegetables will feed a lot more people direct and eradicate world food shortages. <br />
OK I don't remember the exact figures but that was the point they were making. It ignores the problems of everyone living off carrots, maybe not having the right nutrients, and how you are going to ship ten million tons of carrots from say the USA to feed the starving in Africa or wherever. But the broad argument makes sense to me

Best Answer

If Africa wouldn't be planting stuff for Europe on their feelds but actual food for their own population they'd have enough to feed everyone right there

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
good point and planting soya for animal feed is a big user of land too.

Best Answer

No and there is no hell.

Best Answer

Just perdition.

Best Answer

Hi gatoreyes
true enough.

Best Answer

Nope I don't ... and since you asked about eating people no I wouldn't ... but then too there are a whole list of other animals I wouldn't eat either that includes, dog, cat, gopher, horse, sheep, snake, possum, squirrel, raccoon, lizard, frog and pigeon to name a few ... I'll stick with the basics such as beef, pork, chicken, turkey and some sea food

Best Answer

Nope it's part of how nature built us... Cause thanks to the way our body is designed we need the exact protein and can't just use an other one with the same name... WE might be capable to gain the iron from plants but the protein we build into our body needs to be built in its exact way... Oh plus our teeth, stomached etc. prove we're designed to eat meat as well as vegetables...

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
haha I have been vegetarian 35 years! we don't need to eat meat I promise

Best Answer

Didn't say we can't survive with out... But it ain't really healthy either...
And I know people who tried it and ended up in er about a month later and no they had enough iron in their blood...
And how healthy it is for one in person depends on your DNA and what your body needs to build itself... But one thing is proven almost all vegetarians get sick more often and are weaker... Thought most of us wouldn't need to eat as much meat as they do...

Oh and as for me my eating habits were designed specifically for me by specialists... And if I wouldn't eat meat often enough I could start digging my own grave... (Due to health issues)

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
ok respect and best wishes - was just joshin ya

Best Answer

I bet you are gassy as hell!

Best Answer

Hi Mariposa85
haha cabbage soup is a problem but generally no t really. Yourself?

Best Answer

*Finishes my steak before answering* Naturally but hell is waiting for me.

Best Answer

Hi SocialRomance
naturally a vegetarian diet for eternity for you!

Best Answer

Why is killing an animal worse than killing a plant?

Best Answer

Hi Tsunami3
hierarchy of sentience I guess but yes you should respect vegetables and anything you consume.

Best Answer

I don't even respect most humans. I think your standards are rather low. A cow doesn't respect other animals, why should we respect a cow?

Best Answer

Hi Tsunami3
I guess respect is the point. Yes I do put the threshold low if you like. I visited my neighbour in hospital when she was dying from old age and I always remember her showing such concern and care for the fate of a beetle that got in the room. I said I would take it outside and she was insistent it was not killed. She had been a farmer and in truth rather harsh but late in life she loved her cat - which I still look after. Maybe you will come to see why you should respect cows and all living things. I saw a photo once of an Indian soldier feeding water to a cow injured in an earthquake from his own water bottle. So respectful and somehow gave him dignity. I like cows anyway.

Best Answer

I respect the cattle more than the Hindus that believe them sacred. But the cattle that we eat wouldn't exist if we didn't eat them. Our appetite gives them life. I think we've done enough.

Best Answer

I love meat, grilled, stir fried, roasted, or kaboobed!!!

Best Answer

Hi LadyGypsy
haha good for you! Well not really as meat is bad for you but hey. Would you eat people as a matter of interest? I mean just hypothetically. If not what is the difference? I often think butchers shops look like morgues. No disrespect,

Best Answer

News flash meat of our own species would make us sick

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
haha thanks spits out man burger

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hi thisisevenlessfunnow
ok. This is an experiment actually to see if moral questions get bumped off ep. I was just testing but I am a vegetarian

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer