No - its NATURAL!

Best Answer

no, not at all, I can't see any immoral aspects there.

Best Answer

Hi DontSirMeImWorkingForMyMoney
I was trying to post a moral question as an experiment to see if it would get bumped as claimed in another question here. Is still here!

Best Answer

Not even a little bit. I think it's a ridiculous notion.

Best Answer

Hi TheFeral
It is a bit - I was just trying to ask a moral question to see if ep bumped it off like a question here said it would.

Best Answer

What do you mean by moral ?<br />
I have been vegetarian for 40 years - no big religious or tree hugging revelation caused it. I worked for a company that delivered to an abattoir and when I delivered there I didn't like the way the animals were treated. A member of their staff said "it doesn't matter they will be dead within a couple of hours". <br />
I recently saw on here an argument for being vegetarian - I don't remember the facts but it went something like this. <br />
20% of the population of the world do not have enough to eat. <br />
If you take a field and plant grass that will feed 10 cows. After 3 years you can kill those cows and the meat will help to feed 30 people for a year (ie 30 people very three years). <br />
But if you plant vegetables in that field they will feed 60 people a year (every year)<br />
SO the argument went - why grow food and feed it to animals and then kill and eat the animals - when growing vegetables will feed a lot more people direct and eradicate world food shortages. <br />
OK I don't remember the exact figures but that was the point they were making. It ignores the problems of everyone living off carrots, maybe not having the right nutrients, and how you are going to ship ten million tons of carrots from say the USA to feed the starving in Africa or wherever. But the broad argument makes sense to me

Best Answer

If Africa wouldn't be planting stuff for Europe on their feelds but actual food for their own population they'd have enough to feed everyone right there

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
good point and planting soya for animal feed is a big user of land too.

Best Answer

No and there is no hell.

Best Answer

Hi gatoreyes
true enough.

Best Answer

Nope I don't ... and since you asked about eating people no I wouldn't ... but then too there are a whole list of other animals I wouldn't eat either that includes, dog, cat, gopher, horse, sheep, snake, possum, squirrel, raccoon, lizard, frog and pigeon to name a few ... I'll stick with the basics such as beef, pork, chicken, turkey and some sea food

Best Answer

Nope it's part of how nature built us... Cause thanks to the way our body is designed we need the exact protein and can't just use an other one with the same name... WE might be capable to gain the iron from plants but the protein we build into our body needs to be built in its exact way... Oh plus our teeth, stomached etc. prove we're designed to eat meat as well as vegetables...

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
haha I have been vegetarian 35 years! we don't need to eat meat I promise

Best Answer

Didn't say we can't survive with out... But it ain't really healthy either...
And I know people who tried it and ended up in er about a month later and no they had enough iron in their blood...
And how healthy it is for one in person depends on your DNA and what your body needs to build itself... But one thing is proven almost all vegetarians get sick more often and are weaker... Thought most of us wouldn't need to eat as much meat as they do...

Oh and as for me my eating habits were designed specifically for me by specialists... And if I wouldn't eat meat often enough I could start digging my own grave... (Due to health issues)

Best Answer

Hi SamPrue
ok respect and best wishes - was just joshin ya

Best Answer

Hi Mariposa85
haha cabbage soup is a problem but generally no t really. Yourself?

Best Answer

Why is killing an animal worse than killing a plant?

Best Answer

Hi Tsunami3
hierarchy of sentience I guess but yes you should respect vegetables and anything you consume.

Best Answer

I don't even respect most humans. I think your standards are rather low. A cow doesn't respect other animals, why should we respect a cow?

Best Answer

Hi Tsunami3
I guess respect is the point. Yes I do put the threshold low if you like. I visited my neighbour in hospital when she was dying from old age and I always remember her showing such concern and care for the fate of a beetle that got in the room. I said I would take it outside and she was insistent it was not killed. She had been a farmer and in truth rather harsh but late in life she loved her cat - which I still look after. Maybe you will come to see why you should respect cows and all living things. I saw a photo once of an Indian soldier feeding water to a cow injured in an earthquake from his own water bottle. So respectful and somehow gave him dignity. I like cows anyway.

Best Answer

I respect the cattle more than the Hindus that believe them sacred. But the cattle that we eat wouldn't exist if we didn't eat them. Our appetite gives them life. I think we've done enough.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Hi thisisevenlessfunnow
ok. This is an experiment actually to see if moral questions get bumped off ep. I was just testing but I am a vegetarian

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer