Amaryllisflowers Amaryllisflowers 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 26 in Community

I do. :)

Best Answer

No, I do not. I think you are generalizing too much.

Best Answer

So you're not seeing half naked women all over the media? You're not seeing women wondering who their 'baby daddy' is?. You're not seeing men having babies with multiple people even though they're unable to care for them? :)

Best Answer

Well, in a way but on the other hand I see someone like Lorde who isn't sexualized and doesn't want to be. I believe the world is getting more equal, women have gotten a stronger voice. In my country (Sweden) there's outrage if a commercial shows a girl being sexualized for no reason, and it can also be deemed as sexist and be banned. People having sex isn't a bad thing as long as you have respect for eachother.

Best Answer

That's the thing they don't have any respect for each other. You should see America and Britain girls can't wait to take their clothes off. :)

Best Answer

But there isn't anything wrong with wanting to take your clothes off. In fact I believe that's a part of the problem. Why would you be a lesser person for taking your clothes off? People should respect eachother regardless of what the choose to wear.

Best Answer

You can't just drill that into someone and expect them to believe it. Sure as a society we've evolved but instead of deciding to change what we west we should be changing how many people are educated. There are too many problem with this world than we are willing to believe. :)

Best Answer

Problems

Best Answer

Something called decency. If a girl wants to show off her body, don't complain about always getting jerks for men. It the girls fault for attracting them.

Best Answer

Yeah!

Best Answer

Yeah I agree.

Best Answer