in resturants/public? if not,why not?
thewarlocksback thewarlocksback 70+, M 10 Answers Jun 27 in Dating & Relationships

Personally, I don't want to see a woman's breasts in public. That said, I can turn my head away if I don't want to look. Just because a woman has a baby doesn't mean that she shouldn't be allowed out in public, and I would MUCH rather have a breastfeeding woman in public than a crying baby in public.

Best Answer

I feel that accommodations should be made for women to breastfeed their child privately, however, I also think women should be discreet about it. This is nudity we are talking about, after all.

Best Answer

I do. It's natural & normal.

Best Answer

I think it's fine, I only have an issue if they're shopping. I'd really prefer to not have baby spit up or drops of breastmilk on my tomatoes or new dvds. I personally think it's a very intimate experience between baby and mother, it's not that I find it gross or anything, I just feel like I'm intruding on her privacy.

Best Answer

Proud public breastfeeding momma right here. :) Thankfully my state has laws protecting my right to do so. <br />
Breasts are not genitals, and a baby eating is no different than an adult eating. They should not be expected to do so under a hot cover or in an unsanitary tiny bathroom stall.

Best Answer

plus, people would complain far more about her screaming if I weren't able to feed her on-demand so quickly. Pumping hurts, bottles take significant time to prep, formula is expensive and not nearly as healthful, plus my daughter is allergic to many of the ingredients. Human milk has everything baby needs. People forget, we are mammals. :)

Best Answer

Yes, it is total natural.

Best Answer

A kid's gotta eat.

Best Answer

as with all things there is a time and place for everything ,,,and ways to make sure it is not needed in the check out line ,,,but like everything today ,,,it will be in your face or else ,,,I love women ,,but I don't need to grope them in public ,or tell the world about our sex life ,,,if people want respect ,,why don't they show they have some too ,,for themselfs

Best Answer

I'm always happy to see a ***!

Best Answer

Yes, I do. Being a mother is ******* hard as it is, have some respect.

Best Answer