It depends on the city. I grew up in New Orleans and the economy is heavily relied on tourism. If you ban smoking here, tourism would go down drastically. Any city knownfor its partying would be committing revenue suicide if they banned smoking.

Best Answer

How old are you?

Best Answer

if i couldnt smoke in NOLA anymore, i probably wouldnt go back

Best Answer

as a smoker, i think smoking should be segregated into certain areas that do not share ventilation, but not completely forced outdoors.

Best Answer

If they could have a smoking parlor, it would be great for everyone.

Best Answer

People can still smoke in bars? Glad I don't live where you live. :-)

Best Answer

no they cant anymore, but personally it just seems to me that many people like to drink and smoke together and its like theyre gonna have to buy drinks at the bar and then go out to their car or drive home to smoke. and bars and casinos are supposed to be places where you can sit around smoke drink play poker and have a good time. plus what if the owner wants to let people smoke in their establishment?

Best Answer

Being from the UK, it's banned in all buildings except houses.

Best Answer

maybe one side of the street can be smoking and the other non-smoking then everybody can be happy

Best Answer

Absolutely, public cigarette smoking should be banned period. Everyday I get secondhand smoke just by walking past someone on the sidewalk, when I'm stopped at a red light and even at my college -__-

Best Answer

Yes..wholeheartedly

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer