A service snake? I'm trying to wrap my mind around that one.

Best Answer

Yeah it could probably be a therapy snake.

Best Answer

I need therapy every time I see a snake.

Best Answer

I'm with dorianblue I just cant see a service snake, The only good snake is a dead snake.

Best Answer

I love animals , have a few myself, but I don't want any of then sitting at the next table in a restaurant.

Best Answer

that's ok, "then" don't want to sit next to you either.

Best Answer

os , you must be one of those service snakes their talking about huh?

Best Answer

Have a nice day buddy!

Best Answer

How helpful are cats and snakes? I got yelled at one time for petting a service dog in the supermarket. He came up to me wagging his tail looking like he needed a pet. I scratched him on the head and the lady snapped at me.

Best Answer

You can't do that because you distract the animal. If the woman gave you permission, that would be fine and you could pet him. A cat for hearing impaired people. When the phone rings, it goes up to the person and starts scratching.

Best Answer

Ok but there is a such thing as being polite.

Best Answer

Cat scratches def persons leg when the phone rings, That must hurt and what it does to your clothing .

Best Answer

Better than jumping on your face I suppose.

Best Answer

screw their "rules". if the dog wishes attention, praise it.

Best Answer

maple took scratching to mean harmful scratching. typical of his negative logic. patting and getting your attention might actually be more accurate, as my cats do.

Best Answer

Have a nice day buddy!

Best Answer

Yes I think.

Best Answer