SpringlesAndStars SpringlesAndStars 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Singledom

They are either gay or taken or they are not to the woman's standards looks wise. There are grey guys out there but they don't all look like Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. They look nerdy, fat or old. If a woman can get over her shallowness than she will find a good man.

Same goes for men. Us fat, nerdy ugly broads are actually really good caring women. We are more wife material than those super hot stuck up skinny chicks. Just saying.

Best Answer

word

Best Answer

Truth.

Best Answer

No. The problem is that a lot of women who claim to want a great guy are really looking for someone with this whole bad boy thing going on. Then when they get their heart broken by Mr. Bad Boy, she blames the man and proclaims all the good guys are taken or gay.

Best Answer

tru dat.

Best Answer

For that to be true, you'd have to be saying that all the available guys aren't all that great. I'd be a fool to agree with that, even if all the best girls beat you to them.

Best Answer

NO! You are missing an entire sector of GAY guys that ARE TAKEN. Sometimes it is both.

Best Answer

haha I was actually going to write gay, taken or both... but then I didn't :P

Best Answer

Think of me as your secretary, taking your thoughts and typing them up for you.

Best Answer

ahah thank you sir! Your telekinetic powers are much appreciated!

Best Answer

I knew you were going to say that!

Best Answer

LOL I'm sure you did :D

Best Answer

Nope, not gay and alot of those who are taken are not so great either.

Best Answer

I do not. I've met many, MANY great guys, it's just that I'm gay and taken.

Best Answer

No, obviously. Haha

Best Answer

No. They're straight or taken

Best Answer

lol I'm guessing you're not straight?

Best Answer

I'm half straight.

Best Answer

lolwut. That's the first time I've ever heard anyone define their sexual orientation as "half straight" -- you sure you don't mean you're bi?

Best Answer

Potayto potahto.

Best Answer

well, I AM taken... so.....

Best Answer

LOL are you implying you're a great guy?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer