Ambivilent Ambivilent 56-60, M 18 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Community

yes but I am biased.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

about time

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I way better for you then alcohol, so yes.

Best Answer

Halleluiah, yes!!!!

Best Answer

Well, you asked about decriminalized pot. That is not the same as making it legal. When it is decriminalized, you get a ticket for having up to a certain amount of pot. It still makes it illegal to grow and sell pot. decriminalization is absolutely pointless as you do not get rid of the criminal element.<br />
The 2 states that legalized pot have the right idea. In this way, no more drug dealers hanging out, cops can focus on other more important issues, the state receives taxes from the growing and sale of pot and it is all controlled like alcohol.<br />
So to your question, No I do not agree with decriminalization. Legalization is the only answer.

Best Answer

Yeah, we've been through this with the death penalty, remember? They took that off the table and the violent crimes got so depraved and horrific they finally reinstituted it. <br />
It'll be the same way with the weed. I give it 5-10 years before the vandalism, car wrecks, assaults, robberies, rapes and other "crap-people-do-when-they're-high-crimes" get so common that they make it illegal again.<br />
I'll remind every one that the medical examiner found that Causeway Cannibal had no other drug but weed in his system.

Best Answer

I agree it's time to stop spending money we don't have busting and imprisoning a lot of relatively harmless potheads. That's really what it comes down to is we don't have the money for this insanity anymore. How individual states might want to deal with it is up to them and whatever works, but it's definitely time to start trying new ideas and I think Obama should give them a little room.

Best Answer

Yes, and I don't smoke pot. We have wasted way too many resources not only fighting this war, but also putting people in prison that have no business being there. Not only at a huge cost to tax payers but also a massive human toll by having the highest incarceration rate in the world. And for what so Pharmaceutical companies can push their patented drugs and the prison building and management complex can turn a profit. Meanwhile we have pushed a huge amount of children into poverty, which we can't even begin to estimate the costs to society down the road.

Best Answer

dirty hippies

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

yes. It is helpful to so many who need it.

Best Answer