Yes, and I don't smoke pot. We have wasted way too many resources not only fighting this war, but also putting people in prison that have no business being there. Not only at a huge cost to tax payers but also a massive human toll by having the highest incarceration rate in the world. And for what so Pharmaceutical companies can push their patented drugs and the prison building and management complex can turn a profit. Meanwhile we have pushed a huge amount of children into poverty, which we can't even begin to estimate the costs to society down the road.

Best Answer

about time

Best Answer

yes but I am biased.

Best Answer

I agree it's time to stop spending money we don't have busting and imprisoning a lot of relatively harmless potheads. That's really what it comes down to is we don't have the money for this insanity anymore. How individual states might want to deal with it is up to them and whatever works, but it's definitely time to start trying new ideas and I think Obama should give them a little room.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I way better for you then alcohol, so yes.

Best Answer

Yes, it returns to the citizens the right to choice to smoke grass or not.

Best Answer

yes. It is helpful to so many who need it.

Best Answer

Halleluiah, yes!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, we've been through this with the death penalty, remember? They took that off the table and the violent crimes got so depraved and horrific they finally reinstituted it. <br />
It'll be the same way with the weed. I give it 5-10 years before the vandalism, car wrecks, assaults, robberies, rapes and other "crap-people-do-when-they're-high-crimes" get so common that they make it illegal again.<br />
I'll remind every one that the medical examiner found that Causeway Cannibal had no other drug but weed in his system.

Best Answer

Maybe the weed is what was keeping the causeway cannibal from acting out sooner, maybe he ran out and his own ****** up reality came rushing back.

Best Answer

dirty hippies

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer