'in life the reasons we smile can become the reason we cry but that just shows we still care'
IllusiveLittleMe IllusiveLittleMe 26-30, F 14 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

Yes. Agree. When something or someone can move us to happiness, they also have the power to move us to sadness.. because they make us feel, or react to them. When something can move us to react either way, it means we care about them, or it wouldnt really matter.

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

I agree. for example. My best friend was the one to give me my first kiss ever, and that made me smile, but he also told me that he and I can't be together, which made me cry. He is the reason I smile, but also the reason i cry....because I care about him (not just in the "i love you" way)

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. I was in an extremely depressive state a few weeks ago and felt like I was surrounded by so much darkness that I could not find my way out. After talking to my mom and having her remind me how much my family really loves and cares about me, I just couldn't stop myself from balling my eyes out. Last week was my 3 year old niece's 1st Christmas concert, and when I watched her I had this huge wave of emotion come over me and I literally had to stop myself from crying in front of everyone.

Best Answer

to deep for me,sorry.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

Sounds like TA for tots. You know, "Warm fuzzies" and "cold pricklies" and "I'm ok you're OK" and all that nonsense?

Best Answer

Pfft.

Best Answer

MAUDLIN and nor helpful.

Best Answer

I guess that statement needs context. Emotion implies you care. I don't know how something with positive influence becomes something with negative influence unless it crosses the bound of no influence and not something you care about somewhere.

Best Answer

there is some truth to that

Best Answer

that's a bunch of malarchy.

Best Answer