Amandra Amandra 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Beliefs

people can do what ever they like. I think beauty pageants in general are stupid and a waste of time.

Best Answer

I don't agree with any kind of beauty pageants.

Best Answer

If they want to hold them, what difference does it make to me?

Best Answer

I dont agree with beauty pageants in general.

Best Answer

I wouldn't watch it but I have no ob<x>jection to them. I would care about as much as I care about traditional beauty pageants ; which is not at all.

Best Answer

i do not agree with the fact that we have to put beauty on a totem pole

Best Answer

Honestly I don't agree with any sort of pageant but if they are going to have them then I think anyone should be able to compete that meets the rule requirements of the specific pageant.

Best Answer

First thought is that it's the equivalent to going "Look, they're just like normal people!" or "He looks just like a woman, that's amazing!". I'd just want trans people to participate in standard beauty pageants.<br />
Actually, I just want to get rid of beauty pageants and their messed up standard of beauty altogether!

Best Answer

beauty pageants are ridiculous but if transgendered people want to participate in the stupidity I will not stop them.

Best Answer

Well, I don't attend them but, like many things in this world, I wouldn't start a crusade to stop them, either.<br />
It's the beauty of having personal choices.

Best Answer

I really don't like beauty pageants but as the do exist, I support any TG entering one

Best Answer

If its harmless to others,why should anyone ob<x>ject?

Best Answer

As long as they are classified as such, it's ok.<br />
But not ok, if they classify themselves as male or female.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

Sure. Sick ***** can have their sick **** party and leave everyone else alone.

Best Answer

dafuq

Best Answer

I've never heard of them but they sound awesome :o)

Best Answer