One situation comes to mind. On a contracting job a guy was in charge of collecting everyone's time sheet. This one girl gave the guy a hard time, kept telling him 'You'll get it when you get it'. A couple months later he was pulled off the contract and the task fell to her. She then had to deal with the difficult people and getting them to get it done to meet the PR deadline. Her difficulty and rudeness to him came back on her.

Best Answer

Yes it does, and no, I wont comment.

Best Answer

Most definitely! <br />
Most recently I had a bf that I cheated on, for no reason whatsoever. When he asked why I did it, I told him because I was being selfish. Wouldn't you know my next relationship, one that I was 100% vested in, he cheated on me, and mouthed those same words to me. He hurt me worse than anyone ever had or has, and we were only together for seven months. <br />
You definitely reap what you sow! Straight up!

Best Answer

Hugs... You seem to be going through a tough time. I hope you will have the courage to go through the lemons and gain strength!

Best Answer

Some business concepts believe that 'money' functions in a circle. It goes and come around. Some languages call money with a synonym of 'wheel' or 'circle' because of this. Now do you believe money flow functions like a circle? Or it is applicable only for business people not for everyone? Let us replace money with something else - a person, a thing, an experience, a situation, etc., In my opinion, what you think about money could be the answer in almost all situation. In other words, if you make a 'business' (thinking constantly) out of your thoughts, this repetition effect may become a reality, otherwise it can't be a universal theory.

Best Answer

no..<br />
some people spend a lifetime getting away with lots of evil, have a great life out of it and never regrets anything.<br />
The universe dosent pay fairly

Best Answer

If one is looking for a life compensated via the revolutionary roundness of equity is just another circle jerk.

Best Answer