milander milander 41-45, M 10 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Hobbies

In theory no...in practice...find a bigger rock.

Best Answer

No, Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to get lost, and they look forward to the experience.

Best Answer

nice one, yeah :)

Best Answer

Diplomacy?Isn't that like two people pushing a car on opposite sides?One in front and one in back.....it all ends nowhere!That's when the rocks come to play!

Best Answer

indeed! :)

Best Answer

Maybe.<br />
What I for-sure understand is that CORPORATE diplomacy is the art of saying, "Nice Doggie!" until your kicking him makes him bite, and then you banish him from the pack.

Best Answer

Violence is the only language all beings understand. The idea that progress can come through peaceful discourse is a good idea, that can't work in our environment. Maybe at some other time in some place when the human race has evolved enough, it will. Until that day all roads forward are through the tip of the spear, and the mega corps and banks have all the spears, and are promptly pointing them at the neck of the common person.

Best Answer

I sooooo agree!

Best Answer

Two kids in a sandbox, who built that sandbox? yahweh? Who paid for it, who built it? Do you think for one second that your kids would be playing in a sandbox if they were, say, starving to death? Yeah, I'm going to go with a no on that one. And they are starving, all over the world. One and a half billion people on earth can't eat once a day. Why? Here's the answer- over population. Our species has grown def, dumb, and ignorant to everything happening around it, all it seems to be good at is expanding. It can't build roads, it can't save lives, it can't even feed itself, but it can expand like a virus. What does that have to do with Banks and Corporations? Banks and Corporations only exist out of peoples ignorance to their existence in the first place. The human species has this hilarious bit of psychology built into it that causes it to believe that ignoring it's problems will make them simply go away. Well, anyone who cares to look can see we're failing, harder and faster each minute. A population with a net growth of 90,000 a day can only lead to one thing, a complete ******* disaster. As long as people value faith they will hold onto failed ideas like religion, politics, capitalism, communism and monetary systems, as long as they hold onto failed ideas such as ones like those, our population will continue to rise, we will continue to get more ignroant, and the suffering will deepen. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong. You want my number? how about my address. Lets have a chat in ten years so you can tell me how wrong I was. I'd love to hear it.

Best Answer