Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 12 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Health

Whatever Piers Morgan says, do the opposite. <br />
The man is a buffoon. I'm surprised America has let him voice his opinion so virtuously and so prominently for so long. Here in England, he is a joke and nothing more.

Best Answer

If it came out of that idiots mouth I am sure I would disagree with it.

Best Answer

King George took away guns. <br />
Stalin took away guns<br />
Hitler took away guns.<br />
Odumbo wants to take away guns.<br />
See the similarity?

Best Answer

I do agree with his opinions although watching a bit of his show he does have to let the Right say what they want to say. I don't tolerate people talking over the other to try and get THEIR opinion across. While I might not agree with what the Right has to say about the subject they are still entitled to their thoughts and if they are brought onto the show they should be able to air them. What Morgan did was in the same vain that Hannity does on his show ... bringing somebody in on the Left then not allowing them to finish thoughts by continuing to interupt them.

Best Answer

My opinion on gun control is kind of complex because I do not believe the government should have a monopoly on weapons. <br />
That said I think the 'self defense' argument is bullshit and that easy access to assault weapons has lead to a lot of deaths in recent years. Making guns even EASIER to get a hold of is a flawed-*** argument. <br />
It should be mentioned that Piers Morgan is a horrible human being. This is unrelated to his views on gun control.

Best Answer

Self defense is no bullshit. The problem is, the liberal news media never publishes all the instances of self-defense with a firearm, they all get buried. Second, there is no such thing as an assault weapon. That's a media term. All firearms can be assault weapons. A rifle is a rifle. Two .223 caliber rifles, one with a wood stock, which looks like a traditional hunting rifle and one in black which looks likes a standard AR...BOTH have the exact same capacity to kill and do harm, period.

Best Answer

Lemme ask a different question then and ignore the assault weapon stuff because it is a vague term. I see a correlation between the fact the US has more spree killings than any other country, and that it is has the most well-armed citizenry. Am I wrong in thinking there's cause there?

Best Answer

Yeah, cuz saying we can't have guns means criminals won't have guns... Just like criminals don't get drugs...<br />
We all deserve the right to protect ourselves. Why don't they post guards at school entrances, help the economy, keep our children safe, and let us keep our form of protection.

Best Answer

Well let's even go further put guards on school buses after all there are instances of violence on the bus too ... start arming school bus drivers and don't forget the crossing guards ... how about the referees at ballgames in case there are incidents at a basketball or football game ... gun manufacturers are drooling over all this because it's going to increase their bottom line

Best Answer

Alright then, lets go your way and take away everyones guns, take the cops guns and the military peoples guns, and unarm the men who protect our presidents and see how many we go through. Because making guns illegal to buy in america doesn't mean impossible to obtain.

Best Answer

Also I said post guards, not armed guards and I think they could do just as well with a taser just to keep psycho's from going out and trying to top the last nutjob to shoot up a school

Best Answer

I am British and its got nothing to do with me what happens in America. But when I hear stories like Sandy hook or Columbine etc....I think you have your answers.

Best Answer

No, that provide any answers and banning of over legistlating guns does nothing. The sad reality is, people who commit these types of crimes are those with the intent to do harm. If they don't have guns, they will use knives, bombs, bats, cars, planes or whatever other device they choose.

Best Answer

He has thoughts? I thought he was just parroting the latest PC agendas.

Best Answer

what were his thoughts?

Best Answer

another peckerhead heard from **** on him

Best Answer