anyka anyka 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

Michael Jordan is alive and well,saw him interviewed during the Olympics.

Best Answer

michael jordan is alive and well. KIng of pop Michael jackson, is who I was asking about. I laugh when I saw what you put. rknst74 you are funny indeed.

Best Answer

glad you got a laugh from my answer LOL

Best Answer

Thank you thank you ha ha ha I say best answer for sure!

Best Answer

Mick Jagger is not dead although he should stop touring he is too old.He thinks he is Neil Young or someone like that.

Best Answer

If it's Mrs. Jackson's little boy, Michael, yes and thank God.

Best Answer

Yes and believe it or not so is Elvis..Shocking isn't it

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

He's partying it up with Elvis in Las Vegas. I saw them.

Best Answer

Yes I'm afraid so... we live in a somewhat sick society that tends to abuse its celebrities, I'm afraid.

Best Answer

Michael Jordan is alive. Michael Jackson is dead and I don't care.

Best Answer

Like the case of child molestion that was brought against him, buried under a pile of wealth and left with unaswered questions.

Best Answer

Child molestation by michael Jackson is something you cannot really know for sure, if it is true or not. If he really did what they say he did and got away with it, the victims have to say thanks to their parents for doing that. Money seekers and liars. No body Knows, only the victims, who could be liars just as well as their parents.

Best Answer

I didnt say i knew for sure i said it was buried using vast wealth and left unanswered questions.

Best Answer

If you read carefully, It was a general statement, stating no one would ever know for sure if he really did those things. I did not say, you said for sure you knew he did any thing. it is just a general statement I made again.

Best Answer