You mean there are carts without thumping, squeaking wheels!?!?!?

Best Answer

The only reason I suspect that there are ones with decent wheels is because I seem to be the only one thumping and banging, shattering glassware with the squeal, and suffering internal injuries from the impact of each turn of the square wheel, while others glide along quietly in shopping oblivion. <br />I'm starting to suspect that there are parallel universes for people like us. O-O

Best Answer

If I don', I go through the row till I find one.<br />
Gimme character damnit! =)

Best Answer

I pay attention to the first ten feet and return any that are seriously defective.

Best Answer

Not always but more often than I like. I have also gotten carts with minds of their own. They will decide to turn on their own and that is no fun at all either.

Best Answer

As an official supermarket employee, I can’t divulge exactly how many of our carts have “the wheel from hell” on them (that’s privileged information). However… (whispering) I can tell you that we use that “unique” sound to track your movements throughout the store. If the sound stops for too long, we focus the security camera on you your last location to see if you’ve abandoned the cart for a quieter one or have given up and are “sampling” the Tylenol.

Best Answer

yes. i return it. and end up with another that's worse..... :/

Best Answer

oh my god i hate when you get the cart that pulls to the right and keeps banging into the isle and knocking cans over but i stick with it helps with my workout routine:) and im too lazy to go back and get another cart:)

Best Answer

No becuase I will take it back not end up with it.

Best Answer

No longer so, I had the curse removed by a voodoo spell.

Best Answer

I think they leave them out deliberately when they see me coming!

Best Answer

Yes, OMG, and it only makes left turns!

Best Answer

yes and sometimes it is hard to push

Best Answer

Yo, I swore it was just me or the one wheel that won't turn so your fish tailing in and out of aisle.

Best Answer