fencepainter fencepainter 51-55, M 17 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

Just one question in answer. Do you think anyone could design and build West Minster abbey or St Peters Rome now a days?

Best Answer

I'm an old-fashioned girl- if I could, I'd live in a cabin out in the woods, Little House-style. But I do have a more progressive mindset when it comes to politics and spirituality and sexuality. I'm a healthy Liberal with early-American values.

Best Answer

You know - when an EMP knocks out the power - those 60's Fords and Chevy's will still start up and run

Best Answer

A mixture of both.

Best Answer

Modern is best!....Cars that start on winters morning...Central Heating and Double glazing. More than 5 TV channels, for a start,

Best Answer

Past was better sure death came earlier, but its better to get sick at 36 than at 86. and you could live a happier life

Best Answer

I usually don't like most modern things. But there are things that are definitely better, like medicine and such.

Best Answer

u can say that again.

Best Answer

Nah, modern is not always best.

Best Answer

I wish I was a in the 20's....

Best Answer

THe past was way better!

Best Answer

Is The Cannon still going ?

Best Answer

My bottom was certainly better in the past.

Best Answer

I am sure your husband would deny it
if he is a gentleman lol

Best Answer

He does, but was never a good liar.

Best Answer

i am sure its still very peachy

Best Answer