Prior to my divorce I always tried to see the good in people. Since the day he left I no longer seem to find the good in people just the bad. Comes with not trusting issue I now have.

Best Answer

Neither, really. I just take people as they are. If eventually, I discover they have qualities I can't live with, then I stay away from them. I don't look for faults, though.

Best Answer

I try to, doesn't always work though

Best Answer

I look at the teeth first, that says alot...it's all down hill from there....another really good way is to tell a joke and see who laughs, a good sense of humor is the tale tale sign of a good person....

Best Answer

I search for the good but keep my eyes open to their faults. If you recognize and understand their faults, you can avoid the disappointments that cause division. By avoiding the disappointments, you can more easily appreciate the good inside most people.

Best Answer

There's good in people?! *bl<x>inks* <br />
..... Just kidding, I'm a cynic for sure. Life has taught me the hard way to be one.

Best Answer

I always look for the good and try not to let anyone share gossip about people to me.

Best Answer

The good. But then they open their mouth and remove all doubt. I tried to find some good in Newt Gingrich, then he made a very point bland statement saying "since the Obama took office there have been more people apply for food stamps than ever before. He could have followed that statement with "of course the economy almost completely collapsed just prior to Obama taking office" which no one could dispute happened and would have caused so many people to file for food tamps, but he didn't. Instead, knowing his claim was correct by the numbers, he used it to hang the responsibility of millions of peoples worst nightmare around Obama's neck. And for that alone is enough for me to never believe he is a good person. He has proven to be a malicious, say anything no matter who it hurts to get attention self centered bigot. So yes I try, but there are some people that just keep proving over and over they are scum bags.

Best Answer

i dont like to say i find fault in people i just can read people a true gift god given.i give people the benefit of the doubt to a degree but usually read them within days.

Best Answer

I have a fondness for the flawed. So I am never finding fault<br />
. Or looking. When it is there I am nit judging unless its harmful to themselves or others. Then I would be a friend and diplomatically address the issue as gentle as I am able too.

Best Answer

people are to busy pointing out the faults in me for me to have time to find fault in them

Best Answer