Janife Janife 51-55, F 27 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I answer questions I find interesting or compelling and I try to give a good answer as much as possible. Sarcasm and joking not withstanding...

Best Answer

i do it to help

Best Answer

No, I don't answer just to rack up a number. So many of the questions are so mindless that answering them would be an insult to what I hope is SOME intelligence I have. But many are truly thought-provoking and answering them might be my contribution to someone else's thinking. I certainly know that others have introduced me to perspectives I hadn't considered.

Best Answer

I answer them cause I wanna answer them LOL

Best Answer

I answer questions, according to what I think when I see the Q. If nothing comes to mind, I don't bother. Best answer is nice, because it feels good to be acknowledged. Racking up numbers is not even in the back of my mind.

Best Answer

ether or both...

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

Answer the best I can and give my opinion and to help others

Best Answer

Answer q&a with what comes to mind at that moment...

Best Answer

I answer questions to help people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Best Answer

just to confuse the masses

Best Answer

I usually try to lighten it up with humor. Example: Someone asked "Have you ever been homeless?" I replied If I was ever homeless I would put bubblewrap around my cardboard box as an alarm system.

Best Answer

I answer questions because they are worth answering. This one barely made the cut. :-)

Best Answer

I answer and ask questions as a social activity no more no less

Best Answer

I answer as many questions as I can answer

Best Answer

I was looking for best answer but now I just like the conversations the questions start.

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It depends on the type of questions. Some are serious and would require appropriate answers. Never is my intention to get the best answer although I have over 100 best answers.

Best Answer