YES!!! I am NEVER flying into or out of John Wayne Airport again... I don't care if the ticket was $100 bucks cheaper...

Best Answer

lol. I said that to myself when I last traveled by a particular airlines. lol.

Best Answer

This was American Airlines. But, they are only marginally at fault. Mainly, the noise restrictions around John Wayne Airport means the planes sort of drop down out of the sky...

Best Answer

That's frigid 'a$$ in my throat' feeling . lol. I bet you never traveled by TACA. I did. lol. And there were no noise restrictions. These guys are natural at getting passengers' bottoms into their thyroids.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good time. On this particular flight, the Air Marshall had to "restrain" this woman hopped up on something and freeaking right out. And then for whatever reason, my blood sugar plummetted (I'm diabetic) below 50 during landing. The flight attendant had to stand at a 45 degree angle while we landed, trying to irrigate my near-unconscious self with orange juice because I was going all lifeless... I wasn't conscious for this part, but they apparently got me off the plane on this weirdo armless wheel chair thing, and I was being hefted onto a stretcher when I came to. Yeah, I had my guts up around my thyroid for sure that day. I used to fly MAC flights, my dad was ARmy... I should have been accustomed to that!

Best Answer

That explains your survival. Genes after all:). They never cheat you.

Best Answer

Perhaps. Are you a military veteran?

Best Answer

I am a veteran (blinks) so to speak but not military.

Best Answer

I am a veteran. I am a former US Marine. Veteran not military... I'm curious.

Best Answer

Could be a veteran academician , veteran computer programmer, veteran pomegranate grower, veteran spiritualist, veteran all of them :).

Best Answer

That just makes me more curious. Veteran implies activity no longer being done. So you once were a computer programmer, pomegranate owner, spiritualist?

Best Answer

The spiritualist hence points to the definition of 'veteran' :). What is implied by Miriam Webster actually isn't veteran.

Best Answer

Uno momento por favore, tengo que comprobar el diccionario en línea.

Best Answer

Ah. I understand now. Not "no longer" but one of longstanding service. I love pomegranates...

Best Answer

lol. I am glad you did not say that in Hebrew. No racist here. I just do not understand Hebrew.

Best Answer

Now we are talking :).

Best Answer

Fortunately, I don't speak Hebrew. Except a few idioms that I'm told aren't polite in mixed company. I don't actually speak Spanish, either. But I'm trying to learn. Nurses who speak multiple languages get paid more money, and don't have to wait for translators.

Best Answer

Please heed. Learn Mandarin. It'll take you places.

Best Answer

That's actually my next step. Large community of Spanish-speaking people here. A lot of Polish too, but the Slavic languages are about as hefty an undertaking as Chinese. Most Polish speak a bit of English whereas many Chinese immigrants do not, so, that's my next language.

Best Answer

Whoa. I can use this in my next MENSA test :).

Best Answer

You're making fun of me? I once cracked a joke about MENSA... it didn't go well.

Best Answer

No. No. Actually, what you said above about the demographics sounded like MENSA quiz Q. Actually it is.

Best Answer

Are you serious? {laughing} I didn't know that. I've been told that you have to have an IQ of 150 or above to even be considered for MENSA. By what standard do they arrive at one's IQ?

Best Answer