What ads? Anyway. I do l. But enough people must trust in it to make it worth putting ads up. You cant save people from themselves all the time. At least that's what my psychic told me. :P

Best Answer

Wow sounds like a genuine psychic, whats their phone number, ive a question about my dead grandad whom i have no knowledge of or ever met or anything. lol

Best Answer

Psssh yeah man. If there were real psychical why would they share their talents at all. I would use it to run the stock market.

Best Answer

Precisely. if they were real they would make their money elsewhere and offer to help people grieving for free. F#ckin nutters and liars the lot of 'em lol

Best Answer

i find ALL advertising offensive to the sensibilities and reason.

Best Answer

SOME people have a good intuitive ability, some haven't... and how do you tell the difference? You have to use your OWN intuition!<br />
These people who are genuine "Psychics" often use Tarot cards or pendulums to help them... these are just aids to focussing their intuitive abilities; sometimes also they are receiving information from non-physical beings who interface with them. But that is a can full of worms... you have to be really sure of what is going on before you could sensibly trust such info.<br />
We may be convinced that we need guidance in our lives, from someone or something that can see better than we can; but its a quest fraught with difficulty and danger of "being led up the garden path"... yet genuine guidance does exist. And as human beings we intuitively feel that we both NEED guidance, and that guidance should be (and is) available. "How" is the question we have to decide for ourselves.<br />
As human beings upon the physical plane of the Universe, we DO need guidance from a reference that is clearer vision than what most people have on Earth; and each human HAS been provided with such a guide in the form of an Elemental - higher-dimensional being - with whom one can commune and ask the questions you want to know about. But unfortunately this guidance has been suppressed by certain beings who DON'T want us to evolve; and this has to be undone in order to get our guidance back into working order again, for most people. Its not a trivial task to do this, but it CAN be done.<br />
So the intuitive feeling that motivates the seeking of guidance is ba<x>sed on a truth... its just that our facilities been tampered with; but we kinda know its possible and want it. In due course over the next few years this will be opened up to us, I believe.

Best Answer

Sorry thats just mumbling using the written word. Not a shred of fact, and intuition has bugger all to do with reading bits of cardboard with pretty pictures and consulting with non-existent entities. If i need guidance i consult someone i think wiser or more experienced in the matter not a fraudulent bloke in a suit who pretends he can hear deceased ancestors. To claim to be psychic is to be a liar or a loony. Either way these are not people one should trust or even acknowledge as any sort of authority on anything whatsoever.

Best Answer

Well, that's your view; I have mine, from certain experiences which I have undergone. One day "the truth will out"! Blessings and good wishes, Olafsen!

Best Answer

I wish you a happy future and genuinely no animosity, i just wish your future omitted having to be enquired about with a confidence trickster.

Best Answer

I've never noticied them that much, they're actually amusing.

Best Answer

I dont disagree with their funny factor but i dont think someone would be as amused if their dear old Mum was being bled dry by one of these con-artists. I just dont get how its even legal to make demands for money based on a fantastical idea with no foundation in truth. Is it legal for me and my time-pixie to tell your future for money? lol

Best Answer

True, but I trust pretty much everyone on EP not to be so gullible as to be taken in by such ads.

Best Answer

With the risk of insulting you, thats very naive. Huge numbers of people are intensely gullible, they support a billion pound (dollars, shekels etc) industry. When you question even those you think you know its quite shocking just how many believe in this voodoo/hoopla. I really couldnt give a fig about the subject or the fools who buy into it but im fascinated to read peoples opinions. There are, as i'm sure you know, shedloads of 'marks' for this rip-off enterprise

Best Answer

No offense taken. I started writing a response but it took too long so I gave up lol. I will say though I commend you for your consideration for others, something people dont do enough now a days.

Best Answer

I saw a televised psychic reading a long time ago by Doris Stokes ( a very famous British fraud) And the camera panned in on a woman i recognised as my sisters best friend, who had lost her son several years earlier due to heart problems. I was transfixed. Stokes did the whole spiel about who her boy was and how he died and then did the he loves you hes happy bit. Everything that lying trickster said was taken directly from an article written in our local newspaper reporting his lost battle against his illness. I no it was word for word because it took me less than 2 minutes to get my sisters scrapbook containing the said report. word for word. Made me very angry at the time. i couldnt have been more than 11yrs old at the time and from that point i questioned every claim for the next 32 years, so far ive concluded its all cowsh#t with a hint of fishguts. Not a single provable piece of evidence exists to even make science scratch its collective chin and take a serious look. lol

Best Answer