I ask questions because I generally want to know. It gives an outside opinion.

Best Answer

I Google for facts and would ask questions for advice.

Best Answer

I see what you are saying and yes, Google is a good way to find answers. What I meant in my question here though was, when you post a question here in EP, is it a question you came up with on your own and are curious about the answer or is it a question that you went to Google, found the question and then came and posted it here, just so you could post a question?

Best Answer

I see, but that's rather a pointless exercise. I couldn't be bothered asking something I already know the answer to. Maybe they want to feel superior when someone gets it wrong and start a debate?

Best Answer

That's a strong possiblity, never thought of that.

Best Answer

:)...I want the answer and I need both...

Best Answer

So you post questions that you both think of yourself and ones that you google and find in a search too?

Best Answer

For info. Google is best; EP is for knowledge:)...and support

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sorry:), didn't get the question...and never do it...people doing it are misusing our time!

Best Answer

No problem, I maybe didn't explain it good. I'm glad you don't and I agree about people who do that rather than post their own questions. Thanks!

Best Answer

NP

Best Answer

I have originality thank you...lol.

Best Answer

Good...I like that! :)

Best Answer

I'm just.. Like whatever

Best Answer

I put questions from interest because the answer interests me more different. This should be authentic and honest.

Best Answer