It's funny cause I sit here and read the questions and answer the ones I think I have a good answer to. Then I'm trying to think of a question to ask myself and can't think of any so I thought I would google and see what it would bring up. The first site I clicked on lists a bunch a questions and I read down the list and here I've seen, word for word, at least the top 10 questions that I've seen on here! LOL So, I'm curious....how many of you ask questions you want answered and how many just google to find a question to post just because? LOL
Sellry Sellry 46-50, F 6 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

I ask questions because I generally want to know. It gives an outside opinion.

Best Answer

I Google for facts and would ask questions for advice.

Best Answer

I see what you are saying and yes, Google is a good way to find answers. What I meant in my question here though was, when you post a question here in EP, is it a question you came up with on your own and are curious about the answer or is it a question that you went to Google, found the question and then came and posted it here, just so you could post a question?

Best Answer

I see, but that's rather a pointless exercise. I couldn't be bothered asking something I already know the answer to. Maybe they want to feel superior when someone gets it wrong and start a debate?

Best Answer

That's a strong possiblity, never thought of that.

Best Answer

:)...I want the answer and I need both...

Best Answer

So you post questions that you both think of yourself and ones that you google and find in a search too?

Best Answer

For info. Google is best; EP is for knowledge:)...and support

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sorry:), didn't get the question...and never do it...people doing it are misusing our time!

Best Answer

No problem, I maybe didn't explain it good. I'm glad you don't and I agree about people who do that rather than post their own questions. Thanks!

Best Answer

NP

Best Answer

I have originality thank you...lol.

Best Answer

Good...I like that! :)

Best Answer

I put questions from interest because the answer interests me more different. This should be authentic and honest.

Best Answer