Sometimes people on EP just want opinions...like myself...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 6 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in EP

Questioning is an art by itself. In many situation, a question by itself is an answer or solution. It can provoke a thought or lead to another question. But on the contrary it can also reveal a person's knowledge. Many prove themselves an idiot by their own question. LOL!.. <br />
So take extra care while asking many..

Best Answer

Yes..I understand! I am extremely informed through experience and education. I hope others will follow your (explicit) advice....

Best Answer

I didn't go through 8 years of law school for nothing!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I LOVE you, my dear!

Best Answer

To question is to doubt and to doubt is to question, thus a paradox leading to nowhere. Unless their is a solid answer the question is useless, unless proven true.

Best Answer

I tend to only answer questions I know about. I get quite a few best answers when I do that.

Best Answer

Way too often.<br />
I find it very interesting that a simple question often leads to the most answers of any, and so many of them have nothing at all to do with the question that was asked.

Best Answer