smokingrocks1 smokingrocks1 56-60, M 15 Answers May 19, 2012

I love smoking but I also understand it for what it is and know those who are anti-smoking are wasting their breath . <br />
I hate how demonized smoking has become but also get a laugh out of it too .

Best Answer

I smoke and it doesn't bother me, I do believe that others should not have to breath in the smoke we create so im usually for it

Best Answer

I don't smoke, but I have older friends (in their 50's) who do smoke. The smell doesn't bother me any more, but I don't think there is anything wrong with asking people that do to not smoke in certain public areas. Anywhere where there might be children and the entrances to buildings. I really don't think its fair to make people who don't smoke walk through a wall of it on their way into a store or restaurant. Smoking is your choice, don't inflict it on others.

Best Answer

No I do the opposite, because usually smokers are selfish twats! Why do you think you have the right to ruin our health just because you don't care about yours?!

Best Answer

not really. i want to quit smoking, but not because some whiney sissys say i should. but if i wasnt already trying to quit on my own i would be a total a$$ about my right to kill myself slowly. i can be very aggressive and outspoken if i feel the need.

Best Answer

I know 2friends of mine died of lung cancer NEVER smoked go near any smoker. And know people that smokes now for 30,40 years and is healthy

Best Answer

I defer to the old joke... "mind if I smoke?" "No. Mind if I fart?"<br />
Consider this. Farts normally don't last 3 minutes or affect your breath for the next hour.

Best Answer

Uh, with second hand smoke, it's kind of hard to do that. Yes, you have the option to smoke, but when you are impeding on other people's right to breathe clean air by being your own pollution and toxin factory, your right goes out the window. That's why businesses are no longer allowing smoking and are requiring smokers to either only smoke in designated areas or walk more than 20 feet away from the building to smoke. <br />
Smoking doesn't define a person as who they are and anyone who considers themselves a smoker obviously has some issues they need to work out. It's a disgusting habit that even other smokers don't want to be subjected to. So quit whining and be considerate of other people for once.

Best Answer

I am not a smoker but it really riles me up to see the crap you smokers have to put up with!!!!!!!!!! standing outside in the rain and cold for a cigarette?? come on!!<br />
It's really unfair.....I can see the health consequences being bad, etc., but seems to me the 'public' or some part of it, really has it in for you smokers!!!<br />
the BIGGEST outrage is the fact that the Movie Code now has 'smoking' as part of their ratings!!!!!!! They are afraid that kids seeing someone smoke on screen will encourage it!!!!!<br />
OH SURE...let your kids see people's head blown off, limbs ripped to shreds, but someone lighting a cigarette on screen? oh no.......what a horrible thing for kids to see.<br />
Just another example of the very wrong direction our society is taking......

Best Answer

I'm a smoker but my issue is not the anti smoking so much but the gradual whittling down of civil liberties . Today its smoking tomorrow its flip flops ,when will it stop ?<br />
My protest extends only in signing a petition , I'm not one who goes out and join a protest march

Best Answer

there is nothing worse then a ex smoker. its never the never smoked that complain. its the self rightious 'i quit so can you' a$$hats who wanna run our lives...

Best Answer

Nopes. I smoke but I know a lot of peeps don't like it and it's up to them:-) if someone comes up to me in the street I tell em to mind their own but im not usually obnoxious about my smoking

Best Answer

everybody is free to destroy or improve their life as they wish<br />
not a smoke lover but it's not my business to change a smoker's addiction<br />
a communication can be initiated but honestly<br />
every individual is responsible for their own actions

Best Answer