funkyshh funkyshh 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Yes, because it's the way the human mind works. I work with it to avoid dehumanising categorisations.

Best Answer

Your brain will do it on its own. But its up to you whether you accept the conclusion or not.

Best Answer

We all do I'm afraid. It's a coping mechanism encoded into our psyche. The human mind attempts to access risk. This goes back to the days before civilization. Different needed to be accessed for survival. Lions, tigers and bears oh my! It's simply easier to pigeon hole different. Young black male at night, oh my. That old white granny could be packing heat and ready to blow your brains out, but that's not where she's been pigeon holed in your psyche. It's not right and it's not fair but it is so and I don't care how liberal you are. If you don't know the person you're going to make assumptions about them ba<x>sed on your cultural background and what your in-groups have taught you.

Best Answer

Yes...everyone does subconsciously

Best Answer

Yes. Entertaining.

Best Answer

Not unintentionally.

Best Answer

so, it's intentionally would you consider the word 'judging?' as replacement?

Best Answer

Sizing them up perhaps. Not really judging.

Best Answer