Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

If its an impt issue that I'm not very knowledgeable about, I tend to shut up and listen to the point of views than just bloviate myself to an unwanted ******. But if I'm fairly aware of the subject I'd give my point of view if I feel like it.

Best Answer

no, I love being me and if others don't like it, I don't mind and they don't matter. lol

Best Answer

Thank you so much for best answer

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

No I dont,and only I know why Im more concerned with what I know to be true than others opinions.

Best Answer

No, depending on the situation, I might say it nicely or be really blunt.

Best Answer

Nope, i think i am pretty free to say what i want to, no one listens anyway.

Best Answer

i do in real life and i have to be careful. on ep it doesn't matter. everybody here thinks they know others more than what they do. fact is there's a lot of ignorance here. i don't care what people think here because you don't know who i am. some people here think they do but one day will be surprised.

Best Answer

I don't care what people think, but I do tread lightly to not confound my point

Best Answer

when I hold off on my opinion it is usually out of consideration for others

Best Answer

In real life, yes. On EP no.

Best Answer

Not like I used to.

Best Answer

I wear swim briefs. I honestly don't care what anyone thinks of me. I might be king of the a$$holes for all I know.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer