I avoid malls most of the time.

Best Answer

I just avoid them in general, when i get to hell it will be a never ending mall with never ending sales :-(

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

no not at all its the perfect time to indulge in my previously mentioned fetish of dressing up like Waldo

Best Answer

I'm not big on malls or crowds, anyway---I rarely go---

Best Answer

me either!! concerts i love to go to, but i can't stand being so close and jam packed full.....claustraphobic (spelling?) i might be a little bit i guess...don't like boats on big bodies of water where i can't see the shore either haha..
sports stadiums...not so much either but then again i like supporting "my" teams so i go once in awhile and grin and bear it ;)

Best Answer

Yes, that's exactly what I do at concerts. I love music and my groups so that's what I focus on, but it's uncomfortable. ;)

Best Answer

HELL NO! i LOVE shopping! and black friday?? you put on the body armour, running sneakers, and a switchblade in ur purse, your getting that last ******* elmo doll for sure!!

Best Answer

I avoid it 24/7

Best Answer

Friday night i've never really gone to a mall....but the movies on friday night is when i avoid at all costs!! if anything i'd rather go to a drive in then be in a busy movie theater(so i usually do go to a drive in when its not snowing out tho lol) <br />
all i know is my local mall has the best japanese chicken teriyaki ever!! i go there just to get that and i'll deal with a crowd to get me some of that good stuff haha :p

Best Answer