rednot95 rednot95 46-50, M 18 Answers Jul 26, 2012

All the sacred books smack of human pettiness, if their god existed he should be locked up.

Best Answer

They are all Man Made.

Best Answer

I believe in God and not the man made religions..

Best Answer

All religion is man made.

Best Answer

While The Bible tries to teach some basic values and principles it was written by people barely out of the stone age.

Best Answer

Heh :-)

Best Answer

Religion comes via the Church God founded, and the Bible is a product of that same Church, which St Paul called, "the pillar and ground of truth".

Best Answer

The Holy Bible would be written by very pure souls i feel n not by god

Best Answer

Man made or maybe made by woman and man has taken credit for it.

Best Answer

no religion,sorry

Best Answer

I believe in God and the bible :P

Best Answer

I believe God did what He could through man but was limited because men are born to fail. The bible is tattered and there are missing stories and more. That is why no one in church really teaches about the Holy Spirit. they want us to continue to focus on mans word and not the Lords. I believe throughout the whole bible there are only four books we should pay more attention too and that is the gospels...whatever the Lord Christ said because after that, man thoughts and customs were added. If Christianity was so right, there will not be so much crap in it. If something was truly of God there will not be any bs....lets face it humanity sucks and they like money. Anything will be said or done to get paid. Too sad that only a few are really serious about living in the Spirit because that is what matters....

Best Answer

Neither - I believe in God, Islam and the Quran.

Best Answer

I believe theres something not quiet correct with your grammar.

Best Answer

like sciencelogy or false cults around the world.

Best Answer