My conscience is a strict disciplinarian about certain things. Everyday mistakes? Nah.

Best Answer

…i take a bruising and move on… would not physically harm myself…or people around me…yet some do..but not me… :)

Best Answer

I call that putting quarters in the *** kicking machine

Best Answer

I am my own worse critic

Best Answer

I do not bash myself for mistakes; when I realize I've made a mistake, I feel it and I am sorry for it. But I also know that having made mistakes, has also made me wiser and more conscious of my actions.

Best Answer

Best Answer

YES! DAMN!!!!!

Best Answer

oh yeah.....yes....i do that

Best Answer

I don't think we should do it, it's useless

Best Answer

i don't see how i can just change out of nowhere and not do it

Best Answer

I try now to IMMEDIATELY stop my thoughts (which I am well aware of) that want to be cruel to myself after something I 'think' is a mistake, which used to be very often... and I say I did my best, it happened, and it is not 'me'. I learned that from Eckhart Tolle's material/books..nothing we ever 'do' or 'mistakes', etc... is 'You'.

Best Answer

that sounds way healthier than anything i have ever tried lol

Best Answer

I liked it, it is now a matter of keeping it as a default :)

Best Answer

good for you! i hope it works out well!

Best Answer

mostly

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer