Nono, till they bleed. They can fake crying, they can't fake bleeding

Best Answer

no because i dont like hitting myself lol

Best Answer

KARMA... Cause and effect! BUt sometimes you just have to walk away, seeing that that person is already such a mess on a self-destructive path, hating others because they just hate themselves... That that person will work their own fall, they were crying before they even started to bully you.. They are so to say already fallen and totally farked up.. I Say that is showing "compassion" letting them make themselves suffer, letting them continue with what they were doing before they even targetted me!!!

Best Answer

Never underestimate the strength of a victim.

Best Answer

The victim can choose to give in under the pressure or to get out of it all as a stronger person, seeing it as a challenge to become a better person.

Best Answer

If you hit the bully for hitting you, it's going to solve nothing. Sometimes you just have a suck it up. And realize that even though it hurt, it has the potential to make you a better, more empathetic person for others.

Best Answer

You'd be surprised. Staying quiet when it comes to who is in charge solves nothing, just more kids in the system who won't speak up. If I were you, I would speak to the school and if they do nothing, go to their superiors.

Best Answer

Yes, or blow sand into their eyes.

Best Answer

No because if you fight back then you are a bully too.

Best Answer

I usually donèt stick around long enough for them to wake up after I knock their *** out!!

Best Answer