Supports humanitarian causes opposite to the comments they make?
PeaceJourney PeaceJourney 46-50, F 4 Answers May 22, 2012

Actions Speak Louder Then Words People Often Say Things To Go Along With Others But Their Actions Match More Of What Their Truly Thinking. But I Guess It Depends On Who Because Some People Have Two Faces And They've Got Theirs Role A Bit Mixed Up Sometimes.

Best Answer

I agree, what you do and how you act says more to me than the words you speak.

Best Answer

That's Correct I Look At It That Way For Everyone Until Proven Wrong On Someone.

Best Answer

Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words, in my opinion. If we were all deaf or mute, we'd all probably have a different perspective on life!

Best Answer

Very good point!

Best Answer

What if the action is the Atomic bomb on Hirosaki or Nagasaki ? That was a might big action.

Best Answer

That is a shame that the United States should never forget or think tcan be made up for. If you (in the figurative sense) were part of the power structure that made the decision, I don't care what you SAY was the reason. It was done to kill people and crush the Japanese hastening the end of the war. Do you think that the ends justifies the means? my maternal grandmothers entire family was killed in WWII so I am not unfamiliar with how a long war destroys families....

Best Answer

I see it this way, The Japanese imperial military waged war on us, and we responded. There were millions of people dying in the war effort, and the whole idea was to bring it to an abrupt end to prevent millions more from dying. WHY? The Japanese, who are a very honorable society would rather die fighting that lose or surrender. There was never going to be an end of the war unless that bomb was used, or every last one was killed off.

Best Answer

Thanks, you have a point. There may be a justification but its not an excuse. War is hell.

Best Answer

he is consistent.

Best Answer