run23456 run23456 46-50, M 16 Answers Jun 19 in Community

it s dangerous to not have an opinion

Best Answer

No, the Constitution guarantees our freedom of speech and not exercising our rights is the first mistake we can make that can lead to our loosing those rights.

Best Answer

I'm happy living in the USA and I thank the soldiers who have fought and died for my freedom. Notice what is happening as we become a godless nation...our freedoms that were fought for are disappearing...

Best Answer

how is that happening when everyone in power is religious?

Best Answer

I don't think so...for heaven sake you mention "God" in the pledge...or sing a song a song about God or even Christmas...there so much ridicule and people feeling offense more than any other time in history. We are nation that is floundering...

Best Answer

Well I guess it depends on your definition of freedom. NAMBLA thinks they should have the freedom to practice their pedophelia. What's your idea of freedom?

Best Answer

no, im not a paranoid anarchist.

Best Answer

freedom? what freedom?

Best Answer

I think it's more dangerous to NOT have an opinion on freedom at this time in the US.

Best Answer

No it's necessary.

Best Answer

The perception some have in the US is that if you counter the current administration you might gain the attention of a federal agency... Pity...

Best Answer

Yes, because it seems like some say that war is not the ticket to freedom and others say we have to fight to keep our freedom. United we will stand...divided we will fall. Our freedom is being threatened more than I think most realize.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

You'll be branded a crazy, gun toting tea bagger. Freedom is taboo.

Best Answer

Who cares...I want the freedoms that soldiers valiantly for. I love my America

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Umm.... no?

Best Answer

no lol

Best Answer