If so, what "amends" are you making in preparation? If not, like me, NEVER MIND :D How's THIS for a cop-out answer: Things will turn out SOME way! LOL Thanks to each one for the time and thought you invested!!!
freeed freeed 61-65, M 30 Answers Sep 23, 2009

Why are you breaking up with me in 2012 :(

Best Answer

no. I think the guy making the calender just got tired of it and happened to stop at late 2012.

Best Answer

For me might be. I just might croak sooner then no one will really give a crap.

Best Answer

If I would get a cent for each failed prediction of the end of the world in the last 100 years at least, I would be one of the richest man on the planet.

Nobody can predict the exact date of the end of the world, unless it's something imminent in the short-term future. (eg. something based on scientific calculations and empirical evidence, agreed by the scientific community - like an asteroid heading directly to earth for a massive collision, and whose trajectory can't be diverted using our current knowledge)

Best Answer

as per the movie it seems so!! but then i believe that we are all survivors!!

Best Answer

Sorry i know to reason things..

Best Answer

Never say never, anything is possible.

Best Answer

Not unless we get into a horrible accident or become fatally ill that year.

Best Answer

Better not be!

Best Answer

if we happen to die it will be our last year but if you mean in general will it be the last year for humans as we know it no I don't believe that.

I was born in 1956 so will be 56 in 2012 so I guess the numbers may mean something if into numerology

Best Answer

There has to be something mathematically scientific about turning the age of the year you were born. I'll be 56 tomorrow, Sunday. And I was born on a Sunday in 1956.

Best Answer

Doomsayers have been predicting the end of the world for thousands of years.

Best Answer

No I do not trust those who are put in the forefront to interpret calendars from an ancient civilization. What I do know is that there are authors making a lot of money selling this BS to the gullible public. Like the saying goes "There is a sucker born every minute"

Best Answer

Wait and see

Best Answer

I can't foresee the future..and I don't want to, todays got enough problems as it is.

Best Answer

not me I ain't going nowhere lol

Best Answer

No i don't believe so,just like i never believed 2000 would be our last year on this planet!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

No, i dont believe...:D

Best Answer

Uncertain the future is. The Dark Side clouds everything.

Best Answer

i have a year supply of food for myself, my husband, my kids and grandkids. but it's not for 2012. i'll need more than food if the earth falls apart. if it does, food won't solve the problem. i'm prepared disaster if it happend now. one never knows when there will be a power outage, job loss, loss of transportation, or a climate disaster. plus, i couldn't stand it if the neighborhood kids or their parents were crying from hunger. i also have a year supply of blankets, flashlights, batteries, an elaborate first aid kit (i'm a nurse), gallons of fresh water, hygiene supplies, and a battery operated radio. i have a generator because i live in earthquake country. my son lives in Georgia where there are major floods. there is no power, clean water, or a way to drive his car. they are making good use of all the things i bought his family. now all he needs is a boat! ha ha

Best Answer

From what I can gather from various sources (including the Mayan Calendar and Hopi shamans), 2012 will usher in a major change for Earth and her people, and its very likely in my view that our technological civilisation as we know it will totally collapse - either swept away in the geological and solar changes, or petering out as the monetary and governmental systems collapse.

We have a rare and portentious alignment with the Great Central Sun of our galaxy, predicted changes to the Sun's activities, and the Planet Nibiru due to give us a 12th Pass which will most likely cause tectonic and volcanic and tidal upheavals, as it did in the days of the Sumerians' ancient histories.

And yes, I am "taking steps" in preparation.... I think this might be for real, and it will be too late to do anything if we "wait and see"... What is the use of having forewarning, if you don't do anything about it?

Mind you, death is not the end of a human being; but many are intensely afraid of death, so it could be quite traumatic from that point of view.

Best Answer