I don't really think that what you choose to call yourself will matter to God...however, it may matter to other people. If you decide to banish the common believer's name of "Christian", then you leave people assuming that you have a strange doctrine which could include anything from suicide bombings to never watching television; however, avoiding the title "Christian" might also get rid of the self-righteous, hypocritical stigma that is often associated with the name. I've often thought of ditching the title "Christian" on my facebook page and switch to something like "Jesus follower" or "grace-saved-sinner". In the Bible, all it says is that you need to accept and follow Jesus to be saved...not assume some title...this isn't a matter of moral right or wrong; instead, it's a decision you have to make with careful consideration about how other people will percieve you. As far as being saved goes, I don't think it makes a bit of difference.

Best Answer

Jesus is not the son of god. He is part of god as all of us are. As well as the animals and trees and everything on earth. Even the couch in your house. You are not separate from him we are god along with all of gods beings and energy.

Best Answer

idk. Never discovered one as yet.

Best Answer

call yourself a christist... a christian is a follower of christ... a christist would be a practicer. and there seems to be a less than subtle distinction in my experience.

Best Answer

To believe in a higher power and have to go to a building to worship it.. to me is a crutch. Higher power is everywhere

Best Answer

In my understanding, there is no need to go to any specific building to worship God. He asked us to gather together in order to encourage one another.

Best Answer