shoogie59 shoogie59 61-65, F 17 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

Not a chance!<br />
Trust is one of the most important parts of any relationship .. romantic or friendship. If there's no trust .. there will be a lot of resentment ... no way that can work.<br />
And why would anyone want to be with someone they can't trust .. they must be so insecure that they think they don't deserve better. That never works either.

Best Answer

No, any relationship is built on trust, you really can't have a long lasting relationship or love for someone if you don't trust them. Relationships often fail because of trust issues.

Best Answer

Honestly, no because there will always be that paranoia of whether or not they are being honest with you...

Best Answer

No... long lasting maybe, but not deep....

Best Answer

I feel that trust is something that all couples need to establish with time. You don't just meet someone and automatically trust them. You have to gain their trust and they have to earn yours. I wouldn't put a time limit on it. The thing is without trust you will always be worried about your significant other and worrying leads to fighting, and overthinking, and more fighting. <br />
I think a fling doesn't need trust, but a long lasting relationship definitely does

Best Answer

Not 19/20 I don't (and I'm not sure about the other 1/20)

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

That would be a brave couple for sure.

Best Answer

People have been doing it for centuries...

Best Answer

No. There has to be trust, for a relationship to work.

Best Answer

if trust isn't something either one values and the couple holds steadfast to the things they do value...yes.

Best Answer

Yes in a nervous, neurotic Woody Allen kind of way!

Best Answer