Frak no.

Best Answer

I believe in hell, but then I believe in the Bible.

Best Answer

I believe in the bible too, I was raised catholic too, but I think through what I've learned God doesn't damn his creation and beautiful beings. I think some people here where just unfortunate to be surrounded by crime and violence, and then when human can no longer intervene to try to save this person, God is like "I am going to have to show you myself what truth and love really is because your perception of it became twisted through dehumanization and victimization". I might be wrong though

Best Answer

It may not be a place in the way people think of it. It may just be the state of being locked out of Heaven and therefore locked away from all love and from all hope. But I have no doubt that it does exist. But it helps to keep in mind that it is not so much a place where God might send you for being bad, as it is a place that you go, a place that you exile yourself to by turning away from God.<br />
At least that is my feeling about it.

Best Answer

Nope. People who take the Bible literally actually believe Hell is a physical place way underground. This physical Hell could not hold the free essence of a human being. Some others think it is purely spiritual. Hell is a "place" of darkness and Satan is pure darkness. Light is a presence.... It is Energetic, it exists because it is a presence thus contains energy. Darkness is the opposite, an absence, no energy. If something has "no energy" than that something can't be anything because everything in existence is energetic, and thus present, in existence. <br />
Hell = Darkness which = an Absence which = No Energy which = No Presence which = No Existence which means ultimately that Hell = No existence which means it doesn't exist at all. Not even something that appears to be a void to a human is without energy or without some form of presence. There is not such thing as dark spirits ... It is either dark or a spirit because each cancels each other out. That or evil is not evil.... Or dark isn't dark... Or Satan isn't evil, nor dark.... This would blow my argument out of the water but we all know according to the mythology that Satan and Hell are supposed to be evil so without Light... So it is darkness.

Best Answer

probably not, it just seems made up. all the fire and brimstone, just seems like a volcano.

Best Answer

Hell is real. We need to repent of our sins and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/7_jovenes/english_7_jovenes_hell.htm

Best Answer

I believe it does exist, and it DOES have human souls in it, but it was not made for them. It was created for Lucifer and the angels who followed him that we now call demons. Now the actions of people are what cause them to go, they are not being sent to Hell, they are strolling there all by themselves.

Best Answer