LettersToTheSky LettersToTheSky 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

yes... age is just a number... what really matters is ...whatever you have gained in these years!

Best Answer

It's an indicator. It gives you an idea about the physical decline and intellectual/emotional maturity of a person, but you can't use it to judge blindly. I know 20-year-olds who are more mature than some 40-year-olds.

Best Answer

I do, it you think about the question it is just that, but growing old is something entierely different.

Best Answer

oooh yess

Best Answer

Yes, proved it to myself and others many times.

Best Answer

no.. age is experience

Best Answer

Yes. I've seen full-grown adults throw tantrums.

Best Answer

To an extent. I still feel like I am 20 physically. I walk 6 miles a day on the job, and take great care of my skin and I have a youthful personality....I laugh all the time and I like to smile because it lightens any mood. The problem is, I WILL get a LOT older one day. Even though I am having a mini face lift next week, I KNOW it is inevitable that I feel and look very very tired....and that is o.k......as I am having MY TIME right now.

Best Answer

More of a countdown to the inevitable.

Best Answer

yes.<br />
im the new generation :)

Best Answer

Yes as a matter of fact I do. But there are some values added to that number. Like the chance of that person having a scrap of wisdom...the maturity of the mind and body (mind quite literally meaning brain here, not wisdom).

Best Answer