I'm currently watching a documentary on aliens and was curious about everyone's opinions :) I agree with everyone :) they obviously exist
BeautyOfSuffering BeautyOfSuffering 22-25, F 31 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Hobbies

No doubt they exist if someone truly believes the don't they need to be gassed to save humanity from further downfall.<br />
But the question is, what are the ones that are in touch with Mankind, what is their Agenda.. that is where it gets interesting

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer

Good answer. Nice mystery.

Best Answer

Yes, but I believe they are from another dimension, not another planet.

Best Answer

Of course. No doubt.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

To think that we are the only planet that managed to somehow produce life...? Arrogant, egocentric stupidity.<br />
That we might recognize life from other worlds as being ALIVE...? That IS the challenge.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes, I also think the concept that just because we couldn't travel that far aliens couldn't is silly.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say it's silly. If we are a billion light years away from them and they are a billion light years away from us, their isn't an easy way to connect. Even IF they had ships that travelled at the speed of light..it'd STILL take a billion years to get to us. Aside from distance, their are multiple problems basic organisms encounter during prolonged stays in zero gravity.

Best Answer

It's silly for one main reason. We have no evidence one way or the other. Even if they are simply a species that lives much longer or is more physically suited to travel between the stars the difficulty would be minor in comparison to the way it is for us. Just a few years ago most scientist would have told you it wasn't likely we could even detect other planets. The reality is....we don't know how much we don't know. And the propensity to make broad statements based on the little we do know, is in no way scientific.

Best Answer

I think there is enough evidence that points to the fact that they do exist.

Best Answer

yes coz I see poeple in a local council estate spaced out

Best Answer

ahaha good one

Best Answer

yes, my dear, you certainly do

Best Answer

There is evidence here on earth that suggests the existence of extraterrestrial life. Until proven that this evidence is false, and that aliens DON'T exist, I will have to believe that they do.

Best Answer

I'm sure their is life elsewhere, but that's not really saying much. Their are planets beyond counting.<br />
Do I think their are aliens that have visited us? Not at all.

Best Answer

At our current knowledge of the universe, you'd be kind of silly to think they don't. It is arguable that they are currently here visiting but I believe they exist.<br />
I found the show 'ancient aliens' really intriguing. Great evidence brought forward for having been visited in the past.

Best Answer

There is so much yet to be discovered and the universe is too big to claim they don't

Best Answer

With the number of galaxies out there, with their stars measured in the billions, the odds are for alien life being out there.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

Absolutely.We are told this repeatedly in the oldest available texts,time after time after time.There is astronomical knowledge known by the ancients which has only recently been confirmed as true by science,we are catching up with what they stated as true thousands of years ago as true.Im not stating anything outlandish,its where an open mind will go,presented with the evidence.

Best Answer

They definitely exist.... Why wouldn't they?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Aliens are demonic spirits.

Best Answer