I believe we've been visited and that there may be some validity that they've had a hand in our evolution.

Best Answer

Well lets break this down if we look at the meaning of Alien it means a non-citizen inhabitant of a country or life that does not originate from Earth. So really it doesn't mean that aliens are bad or good. Religion what superior things do we know of that we can't explain and doesn't come from Earth. You have demons and angels. Mostly demons is an exellent example. If you believe or read the bible it says that during Noah days. There where giants called nephilims, and when the flood occurred those beings was still on Earth they didnt die. If we look at today you can identify or see characteristics of those nephilims in people (generational curse).

Best Answer

I saw a video about that;

http://youtu.be/Is68Oczw8SE

Best Answer

It’s hard to say if religions were influenced by extraterrestrials because when you I read anything about all the bazaar stuff that supposedly happened. and accounts of what people say they were seeing back them, it sounds more like drugs to me. Like the Salem witch trial. It turns out around the same time they were going on it was a particularly wet season and most of the wheat had rotted causing a fermentation. The fermentation produced a drug not unlike LSD. The women of the community ground it into flour and where exposed to high doses of the stuff resulting in them acting demon like. So who the hell really knows about long ago and aliens. <br />
The part about your question that bothers me is most of the religions of the world and especially Christians won’t even consider something else happening except for what is written. <br />
Have you ever read “Chariots of the Gods” by Erick Vondonagon? He makes a good case for us being visited long ago by aliens. He shows a vast area of lines of rocks covering such a wide area that to see what pattern they are laid out in you would have to view the area from far above. And when you do fly over it with a plane it looks like one big runway. Then there is always Easter Island. Enormous stones propped up on one another and the rock was from an area far from the island. There was no technology back then that would have allowed them to be move.<br />
Space is infinitely big. So big it’s beyond calculation. What are the odds of us existing anyway in a vastness like that? And weather people believe in evolution or not, I think it’s more than a little narrow minded to settle on the teachings of one religion or the other. Hell the people who wrote the text for each religion could have been eating bread made from rotten wheat for all we know. But we will never know. Why? Because religions have conditioned us not to question like you are doing. Well I say tough **** it sucks to be them. I will always question.

Best Answer

So I question and that bothers you lol you are a hypocrite. Oh and if you read the book of Enoch they do talk about extraterrestrials. I'm not a highly religious person I respect all religions the same. I believe that aliens were a big help on earth and that were missing a lot of the big picture: Being a good person.

Best Answer

Sooo that's what you got out of what a wrote? What bothers me is not enough people question because of pressure from other places. Religions do it. Governments do it. The Republican party did it before they stopped lying to us and the truth came out in 2008. There is no shortage of people and factions in this world that will stop at nothing to keep people believing what they want. Take Walmart. So good for America they say. Meanwhile everywhere rural area they move into the small downtown business of every town in the area is forced to close their doors. You want to talk hypocrite? How about every Republican candidate for a start? Fox News? Rush LInbaugh? How about telling us the economy is still strong for eight solid years and then in one week we just about ended up in a full blown depression it was so bad. I'm sorry if you think I'm a hypocrite, but it still doesn't change the facts. If it weren't for a bunch of right wing bullshit about pro-life trumps everything else and of all things trying to close down Planed Parenthood, a lot of people would sleep a hell of a lot better than they do. I thought I was commending you for being brave enough to question things. I guess it makes you feel better to trash somebody first and ask later.

Best Answer

Chariot of the gods is a very good boo

Best Answer

Thats a good theory mate. Well I think it is quite possible for aliens to have had roamed the planet back about million years ago. Eventually, they might have shaped evolution in the way it is. But nobody really knows mankind's true origins and the evolution is just a scientifically accepted theory which still has some flaws. If supposedly, humans descended from apes, why is it that certain branches of apes havent evolved yet? Are they evolving too? if it is possible that within another hundred thousand years, large groups of apes have evolved to adopt human looks, then the evolution theory can be accepted. From what we can say is, Humans are very special beings...very rare and special..we could be the works of an alien experiment involved in mutating DNA's..In terms of religion, I think each group of people had their own fundamental outlook on life and philosophy..that led the birth to religion

Best Answer

No. Ancients civilisations were more advanced than our own. This is proven by discoveries of technologies that we do not understand, such as aircraft in Egypt operated by sound. There are also ancient sites that show evidence of nuclear warfare. Ancient antediluvian jewellery found in mine shafts shows advanced technology such as electro plating.

Best Answer

Oh the nuke site in ancient sumaria?...that's crazy.

Best Answer

Ancient egyptian sonic propulsion aircraft? What? What evidence might this be based on? Ancient nuclear war? Evidence?

Best Answer

yep....Ancient Aliens is a good show.

Best Answer

Yes, I also think they tinkered with the dna- tweaking things to progress faster. I think they started religion as a form of control.

Best Answer

I agree with the tinkering. But not for the good of us. More to hold us in the lower position.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is all speculation in the end...

Best Answer

Actually they were the religion because they could discuise their voces.

Best Answer

No. And they didnt build the pyramids either

Best Answer

:) strong opinions are good too.

Best Answer

Sincerely doubt it.

Best Answer

THEY SAY THAT LONG BEFORE CHRIST THAT THERE WAS AN ALIEN RACE AND THAT EIGHT OF THEIR YEARS WERE ROUGHFLY 28000 OF OUR YEARS

Best Answer

yes! but--the question is, who are these 'aliens'? people seem to assume automatically that they must be from another planet; we don't know that at all; are many other possibilities.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer