Hiatt1967 Hiatt1967 46-50, M 10 Answers Sep 2 in Politics

no just the ones who follow the Jihad,,,
this is the so called meaning
he word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.

Best Answer

I think the real enemy lays within each individual who feels the need to attack others; there will always be enemies until the enemies set things right within themselves

Best Answer

No. I think that it is sad that this is a legitimate question to ask. But how could all Muslims possibly be bad?

Best Answer

No. I served 14 out of 23 years in the Army with a Muslim. Would trust him with my life to this day.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No. That's dumb...

Best Answer