Myonis108 Myonis108 56-60, F 42 Answers Sep 18, 2008

Yes, if your partner has already cheated on you, and/or the relationship has broken down to the point where it can't be salvaged. Life's just too short to wait for all the paperwork to come through.

Best Answer

Are you an ancient oriental emperor with many wives and concubines?<br />
Then I would say no.

Best Answer

No. No, No, No & NO! IF your having problems solve them...it's not just your partner you're going to hurt

Best Answer

My answer from the head:<br />
Justified? In whose opinion? The wandering partner's or the betrayed partner's?<br />
The wanderer will say yes, the betrayed will say no.<br />
And my answer from the heart:<br />
I've been on both sides. Yes, it was justified both when I cheated and when she cheated.<br />
On both occasions we used the affair as a kick in the butt to work on our relationship. The work would not have happened if we didn't have the affair.<br />
My 20-20 hindsight advice: If one of you is thinking of an affair, do the work on your relationship before you make a choice that will cause much hurt and suffering.

Best Answer

I don't know if I'd say justified, but there are cases where you can certainly sympathize with the person who cheated! <br />
Of course, you should try to work things out before it gets that far, try to keep yourselves and your relationship exciting so that neither one gets bored... However, I don't know if it's really possible to be completely excited by the same person the rest of your life... probably it isn't. you just have to have a very active imagination!

Best Answer

Justifiable to your spouse? I dunno. If they are not giving you what you need as far as love/sex/intimacy/affection and you have repeatedly talked about this situation with them, and they make no move to try and change things... An affair is a band-aid. It will not help your marriage. The obvious solution is to end a marriage where you are not getting what you need, but sometimes that is easier said then done for many reasons. In the long run, and affair will not solve anything and it is only a temporary fix that ultimately can make things worse. Divorce is rarely pleasant or easy but if you are cheating, or want to cheat, you need to evaluate your relationship and make some tough choices.

Best Answer

Ideally, if you're not happy and want someone else you shouldn't be in the marriage...<br />
But under extreme circumstances, such as forced marriages, or if your spouse cheated on you first, I would say that it is justified, even if it's not the best thing to do about the situation.

Best Answer

No. I agree with others here- if you want to have an affair, tell your partner and leave the relationship.

Best Answer

Only if you are swingers and you both are having an open relationship,. That can be exciting.

Best Answer

It would depend. If I was in a relationship and I found out my girlfriend was sneaking out with another person I'd break up in a heart beat. HOWEVER If she comes to me & says that a need is not being met & she REALLY wants it then she would have my blessing.

Best Answer

As someone who was cheated on repeatedly during my marriage, I can say it is a wrong choice to do so, but, I am guilty of doing it myself...with only one person. Someone who was different than my spouse in more ways than I could count, and he loved me for who I was, plain and simple. I turned to him because I was lonely, rejected, and longing for someone to treat me like I mattered. He did, going as far as to ask me to move in with him. I never despite knowing it would have been the right thing to do. Even in the disaster that my marriage had become, the vows I took meant something. I regret I didnt have the strength to try for a different life. Even 20 years later, after I finally did divorce, I miss what might have been if I had made that choice.

Best Answer

Only if both spouses agree to an open marriage, otherwise no. Get a divorce or work it out if you want to cheat.

Best Answer

I don't know...that's a very hard question to answer. I used to say that no affair should ever be forgiven - that cheating was an unforgivable act, but the older I've grown and the more living I have done, (the more life experience I have), I guess I would say that I've come to realize that there are a lot of reasons why people cheat on their spouses, and many of those reasons have nothing to do with sex. Some people are lonely, they feel neglected, they don't feel listened to or valued in the relationship...they just don't feel cherished and above all, they don't feel loved anymore. Some people are fighting horribly, and they just can't get back to who they used to be - they want an "escape", some people are just plain ****** up, and can't leave well enough alone when they have a good thing - they have to go out and **** it up. And sometimes, just sometimes...because of all of those reasons, when people do cheat, things do turn out ok in the end. <br />
Now me and my husband, we don't believe in cheating. And I know if I ever went out on Brandon, he'd never forgive me, not ever. And I'd never forgive him. But then again, I'd never make him feel those things I mentioned above...I'd never leave him to feel alone, or sad, or neglected, etc. We try to let each other know every day how much we love each other, and to give each other the affection we both need. I'm not saying our relationship is perfect, because it's not...we still have our fights every once in a while. But we always tell each other we love each other after we fight, and we never threaten the other with the word D-I-V-O-R-C-E when we don't mean it. And we always try to talk things out, no matter how hard it is. That way, we won't regret being married, and we won't have to cheat.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I think that there are situations and circumstances where someone cheating is understandable, but that doesnt make it right. Cheating is cheating....plain and simple. People are only human and have needs, but when we enter a committed relationship (especially marriage)....we pledge and vow to take care of those needs with that person and that person alone (and you pledge and vow to help meet the needs of your lover). I agree that if you cant be faithful....dont get into relationships, or get out of one before you start another. Thats my take on it anyway.

Best Answer

Absoluely not.

Best Answer

it cannot be justified but it happens.(life happens and nobody is perfect!!! i would not even be around if my parents had not met(my mother and father both cheated on their exes with eachother)<br />
how can u judge someone else when you have no idea of the real situation!!

Best Answer

NO!! Cheating is against all principals. If you want to cheat dont get married, dont become involved in a relationship and stay without a partner. Cheating destroys everything. It breeds hate,mistrust,destruction and more. Dont be a fool,stay straight.

Best Answer

It could never be justified. Even in an abussive relationship. If its something sensual then try toys or roll play. If you don't want it done to you then don't do it to the one your with.

Best Answer

No I dont.If you are unhappy,just leave,dont hurt anyone along the way.

Best Answer