TechnoMetal93 TechnoMetal93 18-21, M 15 Answers May 29, 2011

I'll look beyond the misspelling on angels to say "yes" I think they do walk among us.... in the form of strangers and good friends who selflessly lend us a hand, a kind word, or directions to our destination off their smartphone in the middle of the street (occurred to me just last week). These angels are there to remind us that we are human and need human contact to survive and thrive in the small amount of time we are given on this planet. Cheers

Best Answer

If an agel walks among us doesn't that make it a fallen angel and doesn't fallen angel mean demon? If so I think I've dated a couple .

Best Answer

Will people ever ******* learn to spell?

Best Answer

U HUMAN PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND US SO GO AWAY

Best Answer

To a degree, <br />
I saw acute squaw high on pot n use sequel the son of the squaws on the other twos hides

Best Answer

I have met some squares and some obtuse people.

Best Answer

Angels are spiritual messengers of GOD and they walk among us .They are every where!! Just pray you encounter or have the GOOD ONES watch over you!!! I have met them not physically but spiritually. You cant see them unless GOD opens yr eyes to do so like when Elisha prayed to GOD to allow his servant to see the armies of angels with them......2kings 6;17. but you can feel them if you keep yrself well. They do not visit people anyhow!!!

Best Answer

I have indeed met an angel.

Best Answer

tell me more

Best Answer

She walked up to me on the street one day. Spoke to me of the glories of heaven and told me the Jesus loved to dance. She also told me I had a mission for God.

Best Answer

Yes.....I think I just saw an obtuse one! ...............oops, no......it was acute.

Best Answer

I think you are right.

Best Answer

hahhaa, think I saw them too. she was really A CUTE one, wasn't she :P

Best Answer

Now you're being obtuse.

Best Answer

never seen and Angel

Best Answer

I run into them all the time! (But it's me who's walking, they're usually stationary)

Best Answer