we don't physically harm others and try not to affect their freedoms while we just mind our own businesses? In your own point of view, what do you think of such serious controversy like this? In the US or most countries, there is no laws against having racist views. However, there are obviously assault charges, especially if it's out of the intention of racial bias or any sort of animosity towards someone different.
Incognito666 Incognito666 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 6 in Politics

I wouldn't call a person racist unless they took active steps to enforce their prejudice. However, prejudice betrays a lazy mind. Stereotyping replaces thought.

Best Answer

i self hate sometimes being a minority what does that make me??

Best Answer

Idk. lol. The only thing that matters in the US is that as long as you don't harm anyone else or their freedoms, by law you should be fine.

Best Answer

i find myself saying quite often the phrase "white people problems" is that raciest?

Best Answer

Maybe not but more of stereotypical issue(which I guess you could say is borderline racism). I have a question, what ethnicity are you anyway(you don't have to answer this question if you feel uncomfortable)?

Best Answer

im half white half Mexican raised by the white side of my family due to death and prison. but now live and breath with my Mexican side of the family who struggle with real issues i never saw growing up. now for example when is see a white man struggling over what flat screen to buy instead of how they are going to find work i call it white people problems

Best Answer

Really? I'm pure Mexican-American(Both of my parents are Native-Born Mexican legal immigrants). I probably wouldn't call you're case scenario here a "white people problems" but more of a socio-economic status problem.

Best Answer

what would you say a "white people problem" would be if not should i get a bigger house when Mexicans deal with will i be judge in this neighborhood for the color of my skin etc...

Best Answer

If it was just racist thoughts or opinions it's not a problem, but these opinions tend to define actions which create problems!

Best Answer

Yeah. In my point of view here, I could care less if the person dislikes me for my ethnicity or whatever different background that I have from him/her as long as he/she stays the hell out of my sight, gets out of my way, lets me be and do whatever the hell I what, whether they like me being around or not(like I could give any two f***s about them or how they feel). The biggest problems with most racists is how whenever they see a non-white person at a store, restaurant, a bar or any local recreation areas, they act like they own the place that they're at. I'd just tell them to f*** off and that they're not the owners of the place so they have no right to tell me whether or not I'm welcome here.

Best Answer

Being racist is evidence of a lack of education and general stupidity. So, it is okay? Not really.

Best Answer

Morally, it's just plain stupid and wrong but by law, there's no penalty against having a racist view(which is a sad reality).

Best Answer

We don't want to get into the realm of thought police. It would be nice to have a population educated enough to realize that the concept of "race" is silly.

Best Answer

Racism is just a character attitude. When you can live with it, it should be OK :)

Best Answer

I see. In my point of view here, I could care less if the person dislikes me for my ethnicity or whatever different background that I have from him/her as long as he/she stays the hell out of my sight, gets out of my way, lets me be and do whatever the hell I what, whether they like me being around or not(like I could give any two f***s about them).

Best Answer