freedom37 freedom37 36-40, F 19 Answers May 5, 2010

Which God?

Best Answer

Which God? There is nothing against god. You and humanity are ex<x>pressions of God so what you do has meaning and learning is derived from it. Cloning is not very different from IVF. A clone of you would still be an individual and the environment would be unique to it. I don't know why people are trying to clone other than to say they have.

Best Answer

A pair of male Identical twins are technically clones. Female identical twins have the same genetic material, but because each cell randomly expresses one or the other X chromosome, they might develop into very different adult women. This is perfectly natural, so I would say that God was cloning people a long time before we ever thought about it.

Best Answer

cloning is an awesome idea we should get on that right away. It's not against "god" because god doesn't exist.

Best Answer

yup ^^, we are only His creatures

Best Answer

Where does the knowledge come from?

Best Answer

Of course it is.<br />
He's the creator...

Best Answer

I think it is the other way around

Best Answer

Not unless we plan on duplicating our finest warriors to eviscerate the almighty Creator.

Best Answer

Of course not.

Best Answer